More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sofly sofly

Who is it?

A cloaked person

A clear liquid flies into the air as you watch the hooded figure fall too the ground. The liquid soaks the figure from head to toe. "Oh shit, im so sorry" you spurt out. Looking down at the person you can see the hood has revealed their face. On the ground lays a thuggish looking female with dirty blonde hair, and specs of grime on her face, she looks like one of those people you see hanging around down ally ways ready to rob any tourists who don't know the area too well. She groggily gathers herself and stands up, its at this point you can fully take her appearance in. She towers over you, "she's at least 6'3ft" you think, you stand at 5'10 which you thought was pretty tall, but the height of this woman makes you intimidated for sure. She has a slightly gaunt face and dark blue eyes with dark rings under them, reassuring you of your first impression of her. "You little fucking shit, you spilled my fresh water, do you know how long it took me to get this?" she shouts. "I-Im so sorry" you manage to stammer, lifting up her cloak she reveals a small dagger "get in this alley way and we can figure out how your going to pay me back" she smirks devilishly, seeing the dagger alone was enough too make the pace of your heart quicken, you don't have much of a choice, you are weaponless on the only way of escape is too dive into the sea. "O-Okay, i'm sorry, j-just don't stab me" you say weakly, "better get moving then, this way" she says as your led into a secluded ally.

"Well, what you got for me?" the woman says, "I don't have any money or anything of value on me, i'm so sorry, please don't stab me" you sheepishly say. "Mmh quite a predicament you are in then aren't you, what can you do too make up for it?". Your lost for words, you cant even maintain eye contact with her as you feel her eyes pierce your very being, your taken out of your scared trance as the dirty haired woman flicks her hair behind her shoulders, she sits on a nearly wooden box and leans against the alley wall. "I'm soaked all cause' of you, dipshit. Ah my fucking boots too" you look down at her dirty, leather, ankle high boots as she begins too forcefully remove them. "Damn, soaked inside too" she whispers, you looked down and she has a pair of feet to match her height, at least a size 9/10 you estimate, she has extremely long toes and her soles could easily cover your face with her toes hanging off your head. Her feet aren't in the best of shape you can see slight dirt stains in between each of her long toes, "at least her nails are in good shape" you think, lost in a trance as you watch the recently spilled water drip off the end of her toes, you are brang back around as your pushed into a wall behind you "Oi, did you hear me? why are you looking at my feet" she asks sternly "yeah i know their dirty, i don't exactly have a bath or shower like you privileged people, and i just walked 5 miles too get this water, and for what? For some twerp too spill it all just as i'm nearing the den" your starting too feel sorry for her, but you remember these people are thieves and will rob and hurt others to get what they need. "It was an accident i promise, i'm not privileged, I have too work too support my mother all night" you say. "Cry me a river, try living out in the streets. You know what? Since i'm feeling tired and you cant seem too take your eyes off my boat length feet, get on your knees and message them. Yes hahaha" she laughs, "this will somewhat make up for it, i can always steal some water" she ponders too herself.

For any foot fetish this would be a dream, but being to do it you feel too. "I could think of this as practice, if i actually get too meet one of the Straw Hats even though the chances are slim. And i've never actually messaged a woman's feet before." you think to yourself. The water is glistening on her feet as you slowly start too think about shoving your nose in between each of her dirt ridden toes and inhaling her stench, you find yourself staring at them but then you can feel her eyes piercing you again, "yeah so what, i know their huge, you should have seen it the other day i had to stomp on some guys face for thinking he could take my food, they covered all his face AND broke his nose. They kick up a right stink too, must be genetics or whatever. Luckily for you i haven't washed them in around a month, i use water to drink and clean my body thats all that matters, and these shoes, oh don't get me started, I've had them for years and even i can barely manage to put up with the smell their that ripe. Is that why you keep staring at my feet cus' you can smell them from where your standing" she cackles. She brings her right foot up to her face and sticks her nose in between her big toe and inhales deeply "Christ, they are ripe, fucking hell. Nice and cheesy just for a punk like you too service. What are you waiting for? On your knees."

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)