More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Izix Izix

As you turn around, who do you see?

A cloaked midget and a giant clad in armor

The voice seems to have come from what appears to be a heap of black cloth, upon closer inspection you see that it is a small creature, tough you can not see anything but it's giant black cloak. Its face is concealed by the shadow created by its hood, the creatures (what you assume are) hands are tucked into its sleeves, giving him a somewhat old and feeble appearance.

Just as you are about to speak to it, to ask who this master is he spoke off you see him(somehow you sense it is a he). A tall figure, clad entirely in black armor. He stands at least 9 feet tall, his helmet almost scraping the roof of your birthing cave. From within the helmet you see two dark red eyes looking down at you, the rest of his face however is covered by the mouthpiece, the helmet itself, as is the entirety of his armor is made out of a pitch black metal. The giants armor is covered in what seems to be hundreds of gnarling monsters all different and all carved till the finest detail.

As you hear the cloaked figure inhale to no doubt spew another wisecrack the giant speaks in a rumbling voice:"Shut up Uldar.... I asked you here to behold the creation of my newest minion..... Not to hear you try out for my new jester....." The cloaked figure named Uldar quickly responds: "I am sorry master, i couldn't help myself i know how your jesters end up..."

The giant then turns his attention to you "You will be my triumph card, you shall lead my armies and in my name you shall conquer the world... At least, you have the power to become that.... But only if you know your place!" at his last words the cave shook sending down a rain of sand. "Now show me that you are wise enough to take the chance presented to you, and that you know your place...."

Do you kneel before your "master"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)