More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Haoro Haoro

How does your day begin?

A chat with a handsome older colleague

You make it your office with just seconds to spare, after wasting too much precious time ogling the butts of cute college boys. It isn't like anyone will actually care if you're just a couple minutes late, but it still prickles your conscience knowing that you might be making your colleagues wait. A sigh of relief escapes your lips as you sit down in front of your desk, leaning back into the big, comfy office chair and spreading your legs wide to give your aching cock room.

One of the many benefits of tenure is this private office in one of the older university buildings. It gives you peace and quiet to concentrate when you're not working in the lab or teaching classes. Plus the oak furnishings and red carpets make you feel very distinguished, harkening back to the days when academics like you were afforded more respect. You boot up your computer, taking a moment to re-check your schedule for the day. A microbiology lecture for the freshman class is your first appointment, but you're well-prepared and have half an hour or so until that starts.

"Ms Black?" A voice from your open door makes you glance up. Standing there is a rather handsome older boy in a brown jacket and slacks, leaning casually on the frame. He's one of your colleagues in the Department of Life Sciences, Professor Richard Merchant, but your fields don't exactly overlap. While you're focused on Genetics, more particularly New Females and the virus that created them, he's a world-renowned ecologist, with several feted appearances on nature programs warning the world about the need to conserve this cuddly creature or the other. You can shamefully admit that you've jerked off to some of them, imagining him cuddling your naked body instead of an orangutan. He has the most gorgeous hazel eyes that seem to look right through you and his dark hair is just taking on that pepperpot grey that makes a boy look so worldly and distinguished.

"Oh hi, Richard." You smile at him, casually sliding your office chair forward so he won't see the rapidly growing bulge in your trousers. You wear specially designed panties to try and control your ridiculous cock, but at its full throbbing size it's still rather too obvious to risk. "What do you need?"

"Just wanted to check if you were coming to the department drinks this Friday." He replies smoothly, caramel voice sending naughty shivers down your spine. No wonder he gets to be on TV so much. The lonely housewives of the world probably provide half his audience. "I haven't got your RSVP back yet."

"Damnit, sorry." You shake your head, struggling to clear it. "I knew I'd forgotten something. I'll have to check if I can make it, can I get back to you in a bit?"

"Sure thing." He nods. "Oh and Valerie asked me to give you these, the sophomore mock exams she wants you to mark." He steps forward into your office, holding out a folder filled with papers. You reach out to take it, and for a moment your fingers touch. It feels like a white-hot spark of electricity travels up your arm, the tingling feelings jumping down your belly and right into your aching cock, fully hard now and straining against your underwear. Fuck, you bite your lip hard, trying not to blush. You're so very horny today, being this near to a handsome boy like him is scrambling all your senses.

Then you notice something that makes your heart skip a beat. He isn't wearing his wedding ring anymore. You double-take, your gaze frantically scanning his hand again. When you first started working here, noticing that golden band wrapped so tightly round his finger had crushed your hopes. Only now it's gone, leaving a faint band of whiter skin. What does that mean? Trouble at home, Professor? You glance up at his face, searching for answers. He's staring back at you, his gaze drifting over your chest, but when he notices you're looking at him he pulls away, coughing politely.

Holy shit! You want to squeal like a schoolgirl but restrain yourself with difficulty. That was unmissable! He was checking you out! First he's not wearing his wedding ring, now he's staring at your boobs! Can it really be handsome Professor Merchant is back on the market and you're in with a shot?

"Is that everything, Richard?" You coo sweetly, cocking your head and giving him your most sultry smile. He notices clearly, because he stiffens up a little under his jacket.

"Oh...yes, Ms Black. I've got a lecture to give now so I'd better dash." He replies, managing to sound suave even after he's been caught peeping. "I hope we can see you at drinks on Friday. Let me know." With that, the handsome professor turns and strides away. Your hungry gaze is fixed on his butt as he disappears back into the corridor, and the pressure of your cock against your panties is getting kind of uncomfortable.

You weren't originally planning to go to the Department drinks this week, hoping to dedicate the time instead to your new quest to find a boyfriend. Now it sounds like you might be able to accomplish both in one fell swoop. Your cock is already dribbling pre-cum at the thought of those gorgeous eyes of his staring up at you while he suckles on your balls, but your brain screams at you to not get ahead of yourself. Maybe he's just having a rough patch and still fully committed to his wife. You don't want to embarrass yourself by coming on too strong to a man who's only interested in some playful flirting.

Even more pressing, he's at least ten years older than you. The gap isn't a problem, it's just that boys his age can be even touchier around the subject of New Females. The last thing you want is to strip off in front of him only to get called a perverse abomination cursed by God. You had enough of that from your ex once his family got their claws into him. Okay, calm down, you tell yourself. There's time for you to rush to the teacher's bathroom and jerk one off just to get your head screwed back on straight. You can decide later if it's actually worth trying to pursue Professor Merchant. If so, you'll go to the party dressed to the nines and ready to flirt the pants off him, but otherwise it's better you don't let yourself get invested in something too fast.

After clearing your head, you give a lecture to your Freshman class. What happens there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)