More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

A celebrity

Jason Henderson was 19-years-old, and successful. He was a world famous pop star, and was adored by millions worldwide, including many young and attractive girls. He'd had just gotten back to his hotel room after another sell-out gig, along with two young girls. The three of them were currently naked, and Jason was ploughing into one of the girls from behind, while the other girl was on her knees, kissing him, and fingering herself. Jason hadn't bothered learning the girls' names, as he didn't particularly care, since to him they were just the latest in a long line. He saw it as them both benefiting; he got sex a night of sex, and they got some autographs, and the chance to brag to their friends that they'd slept with him. Jack meanwhile, was currently invisible, and sat on one of the chairs in the hotel room, watching the three of them go at it. He smiled, and willed the 3 of them to orgasm powerfully.

"OH GOD!" They all moaned as they came. They collapsed on the bed, and Jack willed them to sleep.

Jason opened his eyes, and saw that he was laid, totally naked in a completely white void. He looked, and saw a young, naked boy sat on a comfortable-looking chair, being sucked off by an attractive, naked redhead.

"Hello Jason," Jack said.

"Uh, where am I? Who are you? Am I dreaming?" Jason asked.

"Well you're asleep, but this is most certainly real," Jack replied. "This is a little dimension I created for meetings like this. As for who I am, well, you can just call me God."

"God huh? Well Mr God, how's about you do something Godly then?" Jason said mockingly.

"Very well," Jack smirked. He pointing his finger at Jason's groin, causing the singer to shudder.

"Uh! Uh God!" he moaned as he had an extremely intense orgasm.

"Holy shit man, do that again!" Jason panted.

"No, I'm going to do something even better," Jack told him. "Jason, I've decided to name you as my successor. From now on, you're God."

"For real man?" Jason asked in disbelief.

"Indeed," Jack said. "Just as soon as mia fioretta here makes me blow my load."

"Who is she?"

"Well, when I was playing Assassin's Creed, I saw Ezio having sex with Caterina Sforza, so I decided to conjure up the real deal. Listen, I'm about to cum, and the instant I do, you will wake up, and you'll be God. Ready? Uhhhhh!"

Jack groaned, and Jason woke up instantly, the 2 girls still sleeping soundly with him. The clock said 3:14am, but he didn't want to wait to use his powers! What did he do?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)