More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What changed?

A catgirl

Tessa and I are getting married. After three years, I finally asked her hand, and she said yes. We prepared everything for the big day and everything was going smoothly, until a week before the big day.

The sun shine in the bedroom and I wake up for a new day. We're both in vacation to prepare everything, so, Tessa is sleeping next to me. She wakes up too and stretch her arms wide, which is not in her habits. But most of all, there is something above her head... Cat ears. Sprouting through her messy black hairs, she had really realistic moving cat ears.

She turns to me as I fix her a bit too much, and I can see her eyes that were brown the day before, being amber shaded this morning.

"What is it, nya?" She says before realizing the strange noise she made at the end. "Nya?"

Still in shock, instead of answering, I touch her cat ear, which made it twitches and Tessa flinches in recoil.

"Nya!" She says.

Realizing something is strange, she reaches her cat ears and touches them.

"What's going nya!" She shouts. "And why can't I stop saying nya!"

Tessa rushes out of the bed, and I see at that moment that she also has a long black cat tail above her ass. I follow her, to the bathroom and see her watch in shock her new features. She touches her ears, moves her tail, looks at her pointy canines and beautiful eyes.

"Babe, what's going on?"

"I don't know, nya! Am I going crazy?"

"If you do, me too..."

Tessa lifts her night dress and I see that she also has a new pair of breasts under the regular ones, one size smaller than them.

"Should we call a doctor?" I ask.

"To say what, nya? That I turned into a catgirl during the nya'ight?"

"And what are we going to say to the family?"

"I don't know, nya. We'll see when the time comes."

Taking a look at the side of her head, Tessa can see that her human ears had been replaced by the cat one. Calming down, we both put on some clothes, as we had to go to her parent's house today. All prepped up, with her usual goth look, she looks even more gorgeous with her cat features.

Her tail swing under her skirt and her ears move separately at each sound we can hear. Curious, I ask her.

"You can hear better, or anything?"

"Damn, yes, it's making me crazy, nya! So many sounds everywhere..."

"Sorry..."

"It's not your fault... I hope! Nya!"

"No, of course, not!"

I'm shocked by the accusation, but to be honest, she's right to have her doubt, that kinds of thing can't appear out of nowhere. We, then, take a breakfast and I start to notice that Tessa is looking at me with a strange attitude.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"I-I'm so horny John... Nya..."

She then walks up to me and start unbuttoning my pants. "I think, I'm... I'm in heat... nya..."

She then takes off her panties and start rubbing her crotch against my cock. Her pubic hairs have changed for a softer and shorter type of hairs, like cats. I'm getting horny too, but I realize that if she's in heat...

"We should use protection..."

"Mmmh... please... nya... I want you, now!"

"Just one minute, I'll just go take some condoms in the bedroom."

"I... I..." She mutter, confused. "Shit, do it quick, nya... I feel such a strong need to bear your kittens, nya!"

I rush to the bedroom and comeback. Tessa is leaning on the table, her tail high, her pussy throbbing. I put on the condom and push my cock in her warm snatch. She immediately mews and continue to do it as I fuck her on the table, her tail in my hand. She surprisingly comes fast and more than one before I come too in the latex.

"Gosh, John, nya... That was... Wow..." She mumbles.

It was indeed intense, it was feral sex, pumping with strength my dick in her cunt until I come. All of this situation isn't making any sense, but I have to admit, I enjoy the sex a lot. It may become boring if it last, though. But the situation can't last, right?

Tessa calmed down, she gets her clothes back on, and we leave for her parents house. It's a big house at the edge of town, and we have the intention to do the wedding party there, in their garden. I park the car in front of their house and I knock on the door. Readying ourselves for the awkward situation of Tessa being a catgirl.

How does her parents react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)