More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by findingthesexy findingthesexy

What does she find inside?

A busy main floor

The doors give way to a bright, clean space. It's mid-morning, and the building looks like it's hit a steady productive pace. A few security guards stand behind the reception desks, and beyond them, the elevators that lead to the higher floors. The receptionists are answering calls as Molly hears a phone ring every so often. One of them is helping a security guard check in a tour group; a class of middle-schoolers and their teachers. A few official-looking people in business attire flash security passes to the guards to get in or out of the building, carrying briefcases. Molly is satisfied with her wardrobe choices, wearing a white button up with a nice blouse and colourful slacks. On her feet, low-heeled shoes. Being on the shorter side, she likes wearing heels whenever she was given the chance.

Walking up to one of the less busy receptionists, Molly pulls out her papers to hand to him. He greets her politely, and takes the papers to look over. "Ah Molly McKenna! You must be our newest hire. Congrats on joining our team!" He smiles sincerely. "My name is Brad! You'll probably be seeing me most days here whenever you check in. Let me get you set up and I'll show you around." Molly returns the smile. "Thanks! I'm incredibly excited to start!" She complies with Brad's instructions as she poses stationary for a picture so that they can print an ID card. She adjusts her glasses and sneaks a peek at her reflection to make sure her makeup looked presentable, then stood in front of the camera. After getting her details, Brad steers her through security and into an elevator.

The elevator has over thirty buttons, and different groups of buttons are marked with access code requirements. Brad swipes his ID and taps the button for the fifth floor. "The fifth floor is where most of the low-level inner staff start," he explains. "You'll find the lounge, lockers, and a few offices here. My access only goes up to the sixth floor since I mostly attend to tour groups and the like, but I'm sure once you're established they'll need you all over the building." Openly gawking, Molly takes it all in as she looks at all of the floors. She knew that this building did all sorts of research and development for new technology, and that each major hero had an office here. Whether or not they used them was a different story, but she set a goal to meet each and every one. "What happens on the top floors?" Molly asks, pointing to a group of three floors at the top of the selection.

"Those are for the heads of HQ," Brad answered. "Some of the founding heroes hang out there, and talk about big picture stuff with each other and the executives. Very few people have access to those floors." Molly nods solemnly. The elevator dings, and the doors open to reveal the fifth floor.

What's on the fifth floor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)