More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is the main character?

A businesswoman with AGS

Stacy had it made. She was smart, attractive, and a shrewd business person. Being only 37, she was the youngest top executive in the city and was very proud of it. Her proud and haughty demeanor had created many personal enemies for herself, though, and many of her employees hated her guts. However, she did have a stressful job and was often in a bad mood because of it. Today was one of those days. Luckily for her, it was also Ben's quarterly performance review with her. Nothing put her in a better mood than chewing out this young guy who was straight out of college. It would allow her to let off some steam.

Ben came running into Stacy's office worried that he was going to be late and drenched in water from the torrential downpour that was happening outside. He had been dreading this meeting with her all week and was bracing himself for the scolding he was going to get from her. When he walked in, he immediately got laid into by Stacy for showing up soaking wet. She told him how this was so very unprofessional of him. This lecture went on for a few minutes, but Ben was used to this sort of thing by now and got through these situations by shamelessly imagining himself fucking his smoking hot boss, that was relentlessly berating him for his lack of professionalism, straight in the ass. It was unorthodox but it was how he got through with it. Stacy always had thought that it was weird that Ben would have a slight smirk on his face when she was yelling at him, and it had always egged her on to yell at him more.

She finished her tirade and Ben responded by saying, "Sorry, boss! It was raining cats and dogs out there!"

Stacy replied in sheer astonishment, "Wait, really? Cats and dogs? Are you serious?" And ran to the window to see if it was true.

Ben thought this was incredibly odd. Stacy was a lot of things but gullible was not one of them. In fact, he had always thought of her as being one of the least gullible people he had ever met.

How does Ben test her gullibility?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)