More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Smithjohnsonian Smithjohnsonian

Who are you?

A bullied immigrant Futa (USA) (Zara Darwish)

*Do not show fear, do not cry, do not show fear, do not cry...* Zara (Age 18) repeated those words in her head repeatedly as she faced a rather tall (6'5") and stocky blonde jock sneering at her from below.

"Your country just gave up! They are a bunch of fucking cowards! How does it feel like knowing your people are just a bunch of losers who did not even put up a fight against Taliban!" Felix Gundersen (Age 19) was nearly frothing at the mouth with visible contempt and hatred.

It was always like this. Some days were good, some days were bad and some days were really bad. This looked like one of those days. She'd known Felix ever since she came to the US as a 3 year old kid. And although they had always maintained distance even as kids, lately it has gotten a lot worse. A lot of it was a direct consequence of Trump's election and the subsequent rabbit hole down QAnon conspiracy theories and far right propaganda.

Zara wasn't from Afghanistan. She was born in Iraq and got citizenship because of her US born mother of Iraqi ancestry who worked as an interpreter during the Iraq War. However she knew that explaining these differences would mean absolutely nothing to Felix who was just looking for a fight. So she simply chose to ignore him.

Felix quickly moves to block her path. "Don't you ignore me you fucking jihadi towel head! I will remove your fucking hijab if you don't answer me!"

Zara's hand immediately shoots up to protect her colorful garment and she takes a step back. People are staring at the commotion that's going on and although no one is encouraging, laughing or egging Felix to continue, no one is stepping in to help either. People are well aware of the optics of such a situation and an ill-timed video could ruin multiple young lives. Nobody wants to be called a racist and be denied job opportunities in the future.

The red-faced jock takes another menacing step forward "I'm gonna enjoy this.." He raises his hand in a grabbing motion. Zara takes another quick and fearful step back.

Time seems to go real slow for her. She can see his hand reaching closer as her eyelids close to take a quick blink.

As her eyelids open back up, she sees a different hand seemingly reaching her. An ugly smack is heard followed by a loud thud of a body dropping to the floor. It was her best friend Jonas Nielsen (Age (pronounced as Yo-naas). His left hand wasn't trying to reach her. It was just a consequence of taking a running start to jump and punch Felix with a right hook.

"Hey Zazi! You okay?" He asks as he looks up at Zara with his big blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that made her heart beat just a little bit faster.

Zara wasn't a typical NF (Futa). She was one of the rarer ones with greater physical strength and height along with a fertile womb and sterile seed. It's a constant source of shame as some of her relatives keep finding the need to remind her of how her height makes her ineligible for marriage to most pious Muslim men.

"I'm okay. I didn't expect you to be here so suddenly."

"You really gotta start punching these idiots yourself. I know you don't lack the power to throw a punch." He says and grabs her large bicep to proves his point. She really loved it whenever he'd touch her innocuously like that but she'd always try to be more conservative in front of other people. The tall buxom gently removes his hand from her bicep. The lean figured boy quickly realizes his mistake and quickly pulls away his hands.

As Zara had grown older, she was told by her parents not to touch other men and was warned to not let other men touch her as it would be considered Haram. She always made an exception for Jonas but was always mindful of where they were when it happened.

"Ughh!" A weak groan is heard. A couple of other jocks were helping Felix get back up on his feet. "You blindsided me! I'm gonna get you for this you Norwegian asshole!"

"Bruh, you're literally my second cousin with Norwegian ancestry and..."

"Shut the fuck up! I'm 100% born and bred, red blooded, motherfuckin' American unlike you!!"

Felix screams in rage and Jonas puts his hands up in a defensive pose to face him when the school bell rings.

"Saved by the fucking bell!" Felix's friends begin pulling him back and lead him away to their classrooms. The left side of his face had begun swelling from the punch.

"Thanks Nas. I appreciate your help." Zara says with her signature husky voice which many people find to be very sexy. This however is not her intention and is mostly a consequence of speaking in a low voice borne out of shyness. She's always left mortified and embarrassed whenever people compliment her on the way she sounds.

"No sweat. Now c'mon Zazi, time to study Physics." In contrast Zara always loved Jonas' gentle voice. Not quite that of a man, but it couldn't be mistaken for that for a woman's either. More like a really young teens voice without the cracking.

Zara's racing heart starts calming down and she smiles at Jonas and follows the comparatively petite boy to class.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)