More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Funnyboy Funnyboy

What brings you to Pleasant Lane?

A broken heart

"I am simply looking to change my mind for a bit, I've been going through a rough patch lately", you say to the security officer. You had been experiencing a really rough time since your girlfriend left you. All of it happened so quickly you don't even quite realize it yet. You had seen a pamphlet about this Pleasant Lane thing and you were keen on visiting the place. You would have come with friends, but all of them were already in stable relationships and not in the mood to have fun.

The officer eyes you up and down and gives you a smirk. "Well, you've come to the right place son, I'm sure you'll fit right in", he says as he opens the gate.

You thank the officer, happy to see you're not the first to have come here while going through difficult times. Maybe this was the place you had wished for afterall. A place where you could hopefully change your mind.

You start driving through the neighborhood and are astonished by all the 1950s looking houses and cars. You stick out like a sore thumb. Well at least you seem to get a lot of attention as many on-lookers look at you while you drive down the road. That's when you decide to stop...

Where do you stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)