More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kire5613 kire5613

What does he find?

A brain dead human

Kazex then sees one female human in the cage. She was a pretty and fit brunette but she did not seem to move or respond to anything like the others. He then goes to one of the slavers. "What's up with that one?"

"Her!?" The slaver said surprised someone would ask about her. "She's just straight-up broken. We overdid it on training her and now her brain is literally blank. She now just lays there. We also needed to -feed her since she won't do it. I don't even know why we keep her around anymore. They think her brain might recover someday but I don't think that will happen. We should just put her down."

Kazex thought about this for a moment. "Are you still offering to sell her? I bet her condition makes her cheap!"

"Yeah, but I would not recommend it as you need to care for her. I mean you can still fuck her freely but with no reaction, it would be like fucking a flesh doll."

Kazex was thinking he could still use her even in her brain-dead condition. He could also come up with potions that could help. "Well, I'll be happy to take her off your hands."

"Your call. No refunds!"


Soon enough, Kazex was leading his new through the forest to his home. She had a metal collar connected to a metal chain that Kazex used to lead her. Despite being brain-dead, she was at least able to walk and follow Kazex. Kazex was now thinking about what to do first when they got home.

What does he do when they get home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)