More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What changed?

A black girl

Tessa and I are getting married. After three years, I finally asked her hand, and she said yes. We prepared everything for the big day and everything was going smoothly, until a week before the big day.

The sun shine in the bedroom and I wake up for a new day. We're both in vacation to prepare everything, so, Tessa is sleeping next to me. But I quickly notice the long black, curly hairs. Pulling down the sheets, I find a black woman with ample curves.

"Hey, watcha doin'! It's fuckin' cold, babe!" She says with a sultry voice and an accent from the hood.

"It's me who should be asking that! Who are you? Where is Tessa?"

"Watcha ta'kin' about! It's me..."

She stands up, angry, and notice something on her.

"Why am I fuckin' black?!"

Seeing her confused, makes me realize that something may be not right, so I calm down a little bit.

"What's your name, lady, why are you..."

"I'm Tessa, John! I don't 'now what's goin' on!" She cut me.

If it's a joke, she's a really good actress.

"Ok, what... did we eat yesterday?"

"We ate a mac an'cheese, because ya wanted to cook me somethin' fuckin' nice, but ya burned da vegies and forgot to start the damn potatoes. Dat's a weird question to see if I'm my fuckin' self! Ya cou'd have ask'd somethin' 'bout our first date!"

No way... That can't be possible, right? How can she have turned into a black girl?

"It was too obvious to ask."

"Ye right... But, dat still a dumass question..." She says before realizing something. "Fuuuck, mom' is gonna freak da fuck out!"

Tessa's mom was indeed a little bit... old-fashioned... Ok, she was racist.

Then I notice the frame with the picture of us on the wall.

What is it with the picture?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)