More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiddenDude4 HiddenDude4

Where should I bite her?

A bite on the neck

I lean closer to Annie’s neck. She recognises where I’m going and tilts her head to the left. Her neck veins pulsate. A majestic essence fills my mouth and mind. I close into her neck. I slowly kiss her neck, then lick it a few times. She moans with a few giggles. Annie must find my tongue comfortable. I drag my fangs from the chin down to her collar bone. I lick back to her vein.

I move me head back, opened my mouth and launched my head into her neck, fangs first. She exclaims, not in agony but in lust. Most of my victims before me when I was hunting low-life citizens always exclaimed in pain or fear, but Annie was someone who felt comfort. I continued drinking her. Her breaths sped up, so I called her down by touching her arm. She noticed and brought my hand to her right breast. The breathing slowed and she moaned. She licked her lips and bit her lip.

“Please, don’t stop. I want to be like you, hunting in the night and raving in the day. Turn me into a vampire and I will be your darkness pawn, your eternal , your bride of blood.” Annie mumbled and moaned.

I withdrew my mouth from her neck. I licked her neck clean to prevent stickiness and her marks disappeared. I grabbed a vampire blade from my box next to my bed. The blade is unique; it comes from a line of vampires who were sired from the Great Vlad Draculesti of the ancient realm of Wallachia. I was sired from him. Strange to think that I haven’t had the thought to have the chance to turn a human. What should I do?

Should I turn Annie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)