More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiddenDude4 HiddenDude4

Where should I bite her?

A bite on the breast

I go to her plump breast. I choose the one on her right. I extend my fangs and dig into her bouncy flesh. The fangs sink into her soft skin. I swallow the blood from her breast and suck helpfully. Annie tosses her head back and forth in pleasure. She groans and moans softly. Every gulp I have excites her more. Her silky breast slowly turns whiter from my bite. I notice the breasts hardened. I finish my meal and sigh deeply. This is a nice meal.

Annie dances on the bed like a worm after a rainfall. She touches her breast, smudging the blood stain from the bite. She plays with the fang marks then stops. She stops moving. I go to check her pulse; thankfully she fainted. I let her rest.

I decide to call up another meal. George answers the call.

“Hey, man. There is a small line of people who want to be turned. Most of them pretty women like that Annie girl.” George says.

“That’s great! Pick a girl from the queue and bring them over. You can pick another girl for your feeding.” I reply. I’m a generous boss; I have to provide meals for my employees.

“Sure thing. I have a girl coming over right now. I chose my juice box.” George ends, hanging up. A knock at the door startles me. Wow, the girl was fast. She probably ran to the door, I can smell her blood thanks to her exercise. I open the door and…

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)