More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiddenDude4 HiddenDude4

Where should I bite her?

A bite on her arm

I lifted Annie’s arm towards my mouth. I licked her upper arm, leaving a cold, wet trail of my saliva. Annie shuddered in anticipation. She must enjoy that. I nibble on her upper arm, leaving a tiny droplet of blood to leak out. I lick the cut, Annie groans. I bite her harder, crunching her flesh with my long fangs. The punctures of the fangs rip into her arm like a pair of scissors into paper. She flinched and tosses and turns.

I begin to drink her. She tastes so sweet, like a fruit punch but saltier and finer. Gulp, gulp, slurp. She rests her head onto my head, lightly moaning as I feast upon her tasty skin. I bite harder. She winces and whimpers. I am afraid of breaking her arm into making it unusable. I withdraw my mouth from her bloody arm. Annie looks up to me, with a concerned look.

“Why did you stop? I haven’t felt this good in a long time. Please continue feasting on me!” Annie demanded, slightly gasping.

I hesitate, “Annie, I don’t want to hurt you. If you want me to eat you, I wish I could but I don’t want to do that.”

Annie replies sternly. “Then fucking do it. Eat me like I’m your dinner. Chew my flesh until it is nothing but bone.”

I think I know how I can continue feeding and eat her without her dying. I notice the box at my bed. In it is a ring said to give immortality and regeneration to the wearer. If I kill her, she will revive like she wasn’t dead.

Should I feast upon her further or decide to stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)