More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Razmooz Razmooz

Does she sleep well?

A bit too well (wet dream)

While Beth sleeps, she dreams about who she might meet in the morning. She fantasizes about meeting a small farm girl with golden blonde hair and full perky breasts. She invites her in for a cold drink, while they sit at the table her face turns bright pink in embarrassment when her stiffening anaconda slithers out of the leg of her overalls completely exposed to the cute girl setting across from her. As she reaches to tuck it away the blonde girl grabs Beth's hand to stop her and gracefully slides down to her knees. Taking the cock in her other hand she begins stroking the soft tip. "Wow. You really must have a green thumb to have grown this monster," the girl giggles as she admires the hardening dick. Soon, Beth's cock is hard as iron from the farm girl's affection massage. The discomfort of it straining against her overalls becomes too much too bear so Beth shoots up and clumsily begins undoing her clothes and tosses them to the floor. In no time the cock hungry Blonde grabs her cock in both hands and begins bouncing up and down as she tries to work the full length of it. In her lust her tongue begins sloppily worshipping the area just below the head of her dick. "Oh FUCK! You're so good at that you little pervert," Beth says before letting out a satisfied moan. Precum begins to gather at the tip of her massive tool and when the globs become too thick, the farm girl's enthusiastic pumping sends it flying into the air landing on her sweet lust addled face coating the thick cock in pre as she affectionately nuzzles the shaft. Then she lowers her hands to Beth's smooth apple sized testicles and massages them letting the dripping cock slap onto her forehead. Her tongue wrestles with the monster as it tries to guide it into her hungry mouth, but the constant stream of precum makes it difficult resulting in her just filling her mouth with warm sweet precum, which she's more than happy with, but Beth has been on the brink of orgasm far too long to let this teasing continue. "I see you're eager, but not very experienced taking one this big," Beth grabbed the blonde's hair firmly and slowly the throbbing tip past the sluts lips forcing her jaw open wide. The first few inches slid into her mouth easily, but the girl began to cough making spit and precum squirt from her nose and stretched lips. Beth would normally have felt bad, but this little slut volunteered to please Beth's cock and Beth was determined to teach her a lesson on finishing what she started. She twisted the girls head in her hand polishing the tip of her cock like she was chalking a pool cue, then started forcing her cock deep down the girl's struggling throat until her balls were pressed to her toy's chin. The girls face showed how overcome she was with pleasure as she smiled cross eyed up at the woman claiming her throat, being held down to the base of her massive fuckpole. Now that Beth had broken this little whore in she began earnestly face fucking her. Unfortunately, her dream was interrupted by a rooster crowing outside. When she awoke she could barely breathe and her hair and pillow were soaked in her juices. Once she had opened her eyes she realized what had been constructing her breathing was her own hard dick. Not only that, she was embarrassed to realize it was her who was being such a cockhungry slut all night.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)