More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Where do they want to go first?

A bit of luck

Steve smiles. "Why don't we start with the werewolves?"

Jonathon snaps back. "Is that because you're such an animal? Why don't we go for Dracula's coffin and start with a bit of class?"

You interrupt. "Hey guys, why don't we flip a coin? Heads the werewolves tails we see Dracula?"

They nod their heads in agreement and you toss up the coin. It lands. You look.

"It's heads. Upstairs to the Werewolves Den we go."

You climb up the oak stairs going first. You wiggle your ass to distract your boys from fighting. You reach the door to the den.

"Ok, let's see how the animals live."

You open the door and the three of you walk in.

The room itself looks like the inside of a very large log cabin. You expected to see several werewolves, instead a single woman is by the gas stove.

She turns to look at the group. She wears a black dress that is skin tight with a few tears here and there. Her hair is dark brown, almost black, and is a hot mess. She wears a necklace made of canine teeth. You wonder if any of those teeth are human.

She grins a predatory grin. "Hello travelers."

You answer. "Hello, and you are?"

"My name is Gretchen."

She strides toward the three of you.

As she reaches Steve she runs a fingernail across his cheek.

"Ouch! Fuck you bitch." He cries.

She moves by him to Jonathon and simply grabs him and pulls him into a kiss.

She looks at you. "I hope you don't mind, but we're going to fuck now. I'm sure he can keep you busy."

She nods at Steve, who seems to be in pain.

"Steve?" You ask. "Are you okay?"

Is Steve Ok?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)