More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Justtag Justtag

So, where our vampire cumslut finds himself in?

A birthday gift

When you're virtually immortal, aging and birthdays tend to really be less meaningful, which for Riley, wasn't something sad, but something that eventually comes over time. But what he could mark a track record of every single year, was how his parents manage to gift him a present every birthday of his, even after he moved out of their estate and went on to live on the woods.

There were several different of them over the years, from things he could actually decorate his mansion, like paintings and ornaments to make his home much more alive, which was something he took a bit of pride in it, or actually books, as surprisingly, the vampire has a large library collection he indulges himself into every weekend, finding himself immersed with literature. There were also the weird gifts, like that one time his mother sent him a whole lingerie set, despite the fact he had no breasts to fill the relatively small cup size or that one time his father gave him a small trinket that on special days could summon an actual succubus and on others an inccubus, needless to say that Riley was in for a surprise everytime he forgot which day was the right day for any of the two.

But today, his 100th anniversary, marked something beyond weird. Sure, the normal minotaur courier came in and delivered a massive black and gold coffin, with his family logo and everything, only to find the size absolutely massive. The pale skinned creature in him had over 6 feet in height alone and the coffin was easily over 10 feet tall. So after struggling to fit the large and exotic gift, the long haired boy had managed to land the coffin against one of the many hallways of his expansive house, weirded out by this feeling of excitement at wanting to open up his present, but feeling somewhat spooked by what it could be.

"I can't believe this... A flesh golem? Really Mama? Or was it Papa?"

As soon as he manages to undo the golden chains and several locklets, he opened up the coffin and was immediately surprised with what was inside it, a woman, a stitched up and very bizarre one, but one that certaintly was eye catching. She was tall, almost reaching the coffin's 10 feet tall, with Riley estimating that she could have something around 9'10'' which was absolutely the tallest creature the red eyed boy ever met, she also was muscular, and it showed, her body had this smooth and impressively healthy green and rosy patches of skin, stitched together almost as if making a mosaic, and underneath this thin layer of skin, the muscles came forth. She wasn't overtly muscular, but you could see it from her abs to her more defined biceps and thighs, this woman was built as an athlete or even as a casual bodybuilder.

She head her quirks obviously, like the amount of bolts that she had on her joints, two for each limb, neck and even on her belly buttom, but that one was clearly looking to be more aesthetic than actually functional. Her hair was a mixture between frizzled and long, which made it have it's own charm, despite how tacky it looked, and as for the rest, the mysterious woman was also stacked. Her breats were the biggest that Riley's ever seen and they were slightly sagging, giving it an enticing teardrop shape, her hips were luscious and wide, less than the vampire's of course, but that didn't retracted the fact that her muscular and enticing thighs followed suit, only to reveal... A massive shaft.

Her cock was humoungous, standing at what the feminine male could only estimate at around 11 inches soft. No amount of stupidity would make the secret (not so secret) cumslut that Riley is try to engage with this level of sheer size because he didn't know what could happen. The cock was thick, pleasantly so rather than bulging out, with easily seen veins and a few stiches here and there, with the usual alternating skin colors changing at each marking on her meat pole. But what drew his attention the most was the shorter two bolts that were attached to the sides of her cock's head and how furious and big it was, almost taunting him to come close, from what he could see, her balls also were big, bigger than oranges and as smooth as you could get, with them being more low hanging than at first glance, which had Riley even the more enticed.

"A note? It's Papa's handwritting."

"Happy Birthday my Creature of the Night! Belinda and I wish you a fantastic day! As per usual, your last and incessant round of complaints of not having enough food sources nearby, prompted me to custom order for you this special mankind creation! A flesh golem which the humans call "Frankenstein", quite odd, since this name is the golem's creator. Anyway, this flesh golem is special in itself since it was specifically made for you! And as you can easily see, it was Belinda's idea to simply mix the base female model and add in the male essencials to keep you fed and also provide you tons of entertainment. She works on a bit differently, as she exclusively needs to feed herself with food, so she can turn that into your nourishment, so yes, the semen she produces has different tastes, so enjoy making combinations!

Farewells, Count Mustafar G. Nosferatu, A.K.A. Papa

Ps: To wake her up, you need to stimulate her blood flow, you could try scaring her, but your mother told me that are eficient ways to do that..."

Riley was astounded, not only had his parents went out of their way to buy him something that looked expensive, but also he was now in possession of someone, another living being had more or less joined him at his own home, and it was the vampire's job to care for it. And as for waking it up? More efficient ways... Even while not being here or writing the letter, his mom still found ways of teasing him about his condition, since she was the one whom passed it down to him in the first place! Well, he should start setting the ground rules to his newly owned flesh golem...

Happy Birthday Riley! Now, would he like to "play" with his gift~?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)