More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What changed?

A bimbo

Tessa and I are getting married. After three years, I finally asked her hand, and she said yes. We prepared everything for the big day and everything was going smoothly, until a week before the big day.

The sun shine in the bedroom and I wake up for a new day. We're both in vacation to prepare everything, so, Tessa is sleeping next to me. But I quickly notice the long platinum blond hair, that is not hers. Pulling down the sheets, I reveal an amazing body with round ass and perfect breasts.

She turns to me, her face similar to Tessa but with perfect skin and even more feminine feature.

"Like, what is it, daddy? I'm like super cold now!" She tells me. "Wait! Why am I, like, talking like such a bimbo?"

"You don't just talk like one! You look like one too!"

"What d'ya mean?"

She sits on the bed, her hairs so long they'll probably go lower than her ass. Taking a look at herself on her phone, she stares for a while.

"I so don't look like me! What the fudge?"

"I don't know, do you remember something that could have happened during the night that would have lead to this?"

She seems to think really hard, and then look at me.

Does she remember something?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)