More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is the main character?

A biker chick with AGS

Randalle was the leader of the all-female biker gang called Devil's Daughters. It was one of the few all-female biker gangs in the country and was growing rapidly. Randalle, a militant feminist, had made it her mission to change motorcycle culture and get self-respecting women off of the back of men's motorcycles and on to their own ones. She had a very petite stature standing at only 5'2" inches but she compensated for her small frame by acting tough and brash and dressing in her leather jacket, jeans, and bandanna.

Randalle was filling up her motorcycle at a gas station when Travis Smith pulled up to her in his motorcycle. Travis was a member of the Hell's Angels biker gang and a known chauvinist.

"Hiya Randalle. I could give you a lift on my bike if you're out of gas. I've said it before but it's not safe for women to ride alone. They need to find a man to ride on the back of theirs," joked Travis insultingly.

Unbeknownst to Randalle or Travis, Randalle had the early onset of AGS and now believed it was not safe for her to ride a motorcycle by herself because that is what Travis said.

"If you say so, Travis. I was always against women doing that but I guess safety first. Can I ride on the back of yours?"

Not expecting that reaction, Travis was shocked. However, he had heard of AGS before and decided to test her out some more. "That outfit isn't going to cut it though, Randalle. You have to wear whatever the man wants if you want to ride on their motorcycle. It's the rules."

"Fine. What do you want me to wear?"

Travis was ecstatic. He had this sexy feminist icon at his mercy. Now, all he had to do was decide what he wanted her to wear on the back of his bike.

What does he have her wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)