More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cloudylez cloudylez

What happens next?

A beating

You sit there, disgusted and terrified. You try to the panties out of your mouth with your tongue, maybe then you could make a real call for help. As you push juices are squeezed onto your tongue and throughout your mouth. The taste is an awful mix of bitterness and salt. Tears flow down your cheeks with no option other than to swallow. That act alone caused more juice to squirt forth.

This cycle of milking the tainted mixture from the panties continued for a number of hours before the sweat drenched cheerleading squad returned to see the sobbing mess.

"Oh my God, is she sucking on those panties?!" One commented.

"Who's are those anyway?" Another girl asked.

Colleen steps toward you. "Those girls, are the lucky team captain panties. You see nine year ago the current captain was poisoned. The other team slipped dairy into her lunch before a big competition. She was lactose intolerant, and everyone thought for sure everyone would see a big streak mark at the back of the white panties, long and behold, non appeared and they won." She pushes up on your jaw squeezing any remaining juice out. "Even after the comp' and she took a massive dump, she pulled up the panties without wiping and then threw them off and left them here. The inside a dark brown, the outside white as can be." She finished. You gag at the story hoping it to be a lie.

"Spooky." A girl said. To which Colleen replied. "Ya, and every captain in every competition since has worn them, never washing them to keep the magic alive." She looks into your tearing eyes. "Do you taste me and the other nine captains slut?" She asks mockingly. Colleen slowly pulls the panties from your mouth. "Hey, I think a bit of the shit stain inside got cleaned off." The other girls giggle and look to see if it's true. You look to them all with pleading eyes and beg.

"Pl-please, let me go now. This is, so..wrong." You pant and say through shuddering breaths.

Colleen snorts then hacks before spitting in your mouth, covering it with the inside ass of the underwear.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)