More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Osclog Osclog

Where does our story begin?

A battlefield (F)

Scia wasn't having a good day, to say the least. First, she was told they she and her regiment was fighting a losing battle, and that they needed to hold out for reinforcements. Normaly Scia would stay back at base and relay orders to other soldier through the comms or repair broken vehicles, but today she was told she was to get in a hovertank and give commands due to a shortage on frontline leaders.

Scia herself was a blueskined woman of a alien race called the Frians. She is exactly 6'5, has black hair and orange, triangular pupils. She is somewhat pear shaped with small breasts but thick thighs and ass. After suiting up she meets with the company she is supposed to lead. After a half hearted speach to them all, she meets the people who will be maning the tank with her. "Nice to meet you ma'am." A young voice said. "Whats your name?" "Private James." James was a human, short, wore glasses for his brown eye and has brown hair. He looked like a rookie, and he had a nervous demeanor about him, he would be the Gunner. "And I'm Scia, pleasure." "So, whats the plan again?" A man walking up to the pair asks. "Basically, move up, hold a postion that will give our reinforcements a fighting chance when they arrive. And who are you?" "Names Reis." Reis is of average height, black haired with blue eyes, and had was on the more muscular side, and was obviously finishing a check up on the tank, he was covered with grease and filth. "I'm the driver, nice to meet you." "Pleasure to meet you too. Now, go and quickly get suited up, we are leaving at the end of the hour." "So," James speaks up, "Scia, what is our chances of making it through this with our clothes?" "Our scouts didn't pick up any thing heavier than a Chicken walker relatively close too us. We might be able to get through this. In any case we need to get things together."

When does trouble start happening?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)