More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fyrebellii Fyrebellii

Now, where will the party be at your family house or at your girlfriends family house?

A barbecue at your Girlfriend's sister's house

The gypsy woman did you a favor by waking you up. You are supposed to get a few things ready for the party, and your girlfriend is coming by at 2pm. You go to the bathroom, drink some water and pop some asprin. You hop in the shower and get cleaned up. By the time you're done you've pretty much forgotten about the weird visitor you had this morning. It probably was a dream anyway.

Cleaned up, you head out to the store to pick up chips and ingredients for your famous chili dip. You get back by 1:30.

Everybody thinks that you spend hours on your special chili, but in reality it only takes 10 minutes and a microwave. Of course you go to great lengths to ensure that nobody ever figures that out. You finish the chili and carefully transfer it into a crock pot. 1:50. You cut it a little close, but still on time. You turn the crockpot on low to keep the chili warm. You tidy the kitchen up, and are just finishing as you your girlfriend's car pulls up. She knocks on the door, and you go let her in.

She looks amazing. 5' 2" tall, 110 pounds. 36C breasts. She's wearing a tight black dress that shows of all her assets. She is wearing red pumps. She is way overdressed for a simple barbeque and football game. You get hard just looking at her. She walks up to put her hand on your crotch. She kisses you on the mouth passionately then speaks.

"Is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

"I'm always happy to see you baby." You answer.

"You know, we have time before we have to be there." She says as she strokes your cock through your pants.

You start grinning, then reach down and swoop her up off her feet. You close the front door behind you with your foot as she giggles. One of her pumps fall off on the way to the bedroom.

"Woops." she says mischievously, then kicks the other one off. It hits a picture frame and they both fall to the floor.

"You little scamp, you'll pay for that!" You say to her playfully.

"Oh no mister, what are you going to do to me?" She says in a feigned innocent voice as you carry her into the bedroom.

You toss her on to the bed. She laughs as she flies through the air, landing softly on the mattress. From your position you can see that she isn't wearing any underwear underneath the dress.

"Please sir, I want to pay for your priceless family heirloom, but I have no money. Can we work it out in some other way?" She says to you in her innocent voice, getting on her knees on the bed as she speaks to you.

"I can think of one way." You say, letting your pants fall to the floor.

"No, I cannot!" She says dramatically, her innocent voice taking on a Southern drawl as you walk over to her.

"My reputation will be ruined!" She exclaims, then turns her head away from you. "But yet, if I don't pay my debts, my family's reputation will be ruined." She turns back toward you.

"I must! For the sake of my family!" She asserts as you stand next to the bed in front of her. She hooks her thumbs into your underwear and pulls them down.

"Its so large, how will I ever take this inside of me?" Your girlfriend asks with continued feigned innocence.

You aren't any larger than any other man, but your girlfriend never passes up an opportunity to boost your ego.

"You'll just have to manage." You say to her, getting into the spirit of things.

"I will just have to measure it, to see if it will fit." She says, grabbing a condom out of the drawer next to the bed where you keep them. She opens it and puts it in her mouth, then using her lips and tongue, applies it on your erect penis. She gives it a few licks as she comes up.

"Now that you know how big it is, it's time for me to see if you're opening is wide enough. Lay back." You tell her.

"Oh sir!" She exclaims as she complies.

You kiss up her leg, slowly pushing her dress up as you do so. You go up her thigh and cross over to her groin. You take a deep breath, breathing in the musky scent of her arousal. You can see her pussy glistening in the light. You gently flick her clitoris with your tongue a few times. You revel in her slightly salty taste.

"Oh sir!" She gasps as you tease her.

"Mmmmm." You say into her vagina, then caress her outer labia with your tongue.

"Looks like you're ready to pay your debt." You say as you position yourself, moving your cock to just outside her pussy lips.

"Oh sir, take me. Take your payment!" She begs you

You slowly slide your cock into her. It feels tight, like she's clenching her muscles.

"Oh sir..." she gasps as you enter her.

You begin to work your cock slowly in and out of her tight cunt. She starts to breathe heavily.

"Your pussy feels so warm." You say to her as you continue to work her.

"Yes." She pants in agreement.

You reach up and twist her nipples through her bra and dress.

"Ow, Sir!" She complains breathlessly.

"Shut up and pay your debt little slut!" You say to her as you continue to pump your cock in and out of her very wet vagina.

"Oh sir... Sir... Sir.. I'm coming..." She pants as you bring her to climax.

You silence her by pressing your lips against hers, kissing her passionately in the throes of her orgasm. Having let her cum first, you stop restraining yourself. Just a few strokes later your cock begins to shoot your seed out.

"Oh shit!" You say as you realize right away that you aren't filling a condom.

"Did I just feel what I think I did?" Your girlfriend asks underneath you.

"I think so." You say.

You pull out, dragging a trail of pussy juice and cum from your cock. You look at the condom, bunched up at the base of your dick.

"Yep, it broke." You tell your girlfriend as you watch your cum leak out of her pussy.

"Well, at least it was fun." She said. "I'll get plan b in the morning on the way to work."

You kiss her on the mouth. "I'm sorry." You say.

"I put it on, it's much my fault as yours." She replies. "Let's get cleaned up and get ready, I want to get there before your brother eats all the hot dogs."

The party is a barbecue followed by watching the game on a huge HDTV. Your family and hers have been friends for a long time, which was why your brother was going to be at your girlfriend's sister's house. Your brother is notorious for eating all the hotdogs before anyone else could get them, so it was a valid concern. You both get clean yourselves up, and she changes into something a little more comfortable for a barbecue. You load up the car and depart. You get to the party a little late, but there are still plenty of hot dogs. You eat your fill, then participate in some backyard games. Everybody goes inside to watch the kickoff at 730. You follow them in. Its still early in the game, but a real amazing play is made. Your girlfriend jumps up, and knocks over her drink. You manage to catch it before any spills out. You hand it back to her. You see a clock on the wall behind her. 8:05. The air feels heavy and time seems to start to slow down.

"Thanks babe." She says to you, and you feel a chill run down the back of your spine. You catch a faint whiff of fetid breath, and then everything goes back to normal. You shake off the weird feeling you just had.

"Your welcome baby." You say.

The game was good, but your team loses. You and your girlfriend return to your house. She kisses you goodnight then leaves in her car back to her own house. You go inside, watch some TV, then go to sleep.

You have a weird dream where you're floating in egg soup.

Whn you wake up, your chest hurts a little and it feels like something is dangling from it. You look down. It looks like a pillow is laying on top of you. You grab it to pull it away, but encounter your flesh. You quickly toss the blanket aside and look down. A pair of breasts are on your chest. Or are your chest.

"Ok..." You hear your girlfriend voice say.

You look around. You were going to say that. You don't see her. It's strange because you are in her room. You don't remember how you got there. You call out her name, but hear her voice calling her name. The dream from the day before quickly flashes across your memory. The Gypsy curse.

'Maybe this is a dream.' You think to yourself. You pinch yourself. It hurts. You get up out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. You look in the mirror. You see your girlfriend's morning face staring back at you. You start to remember that you were awake, not dreaming yesterday. The Gypsy really did knock on your door.

"Surprise!" You say to yourself, hearing your girlfriend voice.

You really have to pee. You move over to the toilet seat and lift the lid up. You reach down to grab your cock as you let your bladder loose. The cock that is no longer there. You spray your hand with piss, and get it all over your legs, the toilet, and everything else.

"Oh just great." You say. Then you hear your girlfriend's phone ringing. You remember that you are in your girlfriend's body, so her phone is your responsibility. You walk over to it. It is your numbIer calling the phone.

"Shit." You say, realizing that a swap goes two ways.

"Hello?" You answer.

"Hello. This might sound crazy, but who are you?" Your voice comes through the phone.

"I don't think that sound crazy at all." You reply.

There is silence for a little bit on the other end of the phone.

"Hello?" You ask, thinking that the phone hung up.

"Sorry. I'm still trying to process it. Just so we're on the same page here, you woke up this morning thinking you were me, right?" Your voice says to you.

"That about sums it up." You reply.

"Oh thank god. I thought I was going crazy." Your girlfriend replies with your voice.

"No, I think we swapped bodies." You reply.

"That is some freaky shit. How did it happen?" He asks.

"A gypsy curse." You reply.

"I don't know any gypsies!" He exclaims.

"I think it's my fault. Yesterday one came to the door trying to sell something. She was an ugly old crone, and seemed very offended that I wouldn't buy her weed." You explain.

"Well, can't she undo this?" Your girlfriend asks you.

"She said something about it being undone when I buy from her." You say.

"Well go buy it then!" Your girlfriend yells.

"I don't know where she is!" You tearfully respond.

"I'm coming over." Your voice says, and then she hangs up on you.

You go back into the bathroom and began to clean up the mess you made. You have it just about cleaned up when you hear someone enter the door. You realize your girlfriend must have already been on his way over when he called you. He yells out your name.

"I'm in here!" you call back.

He immediately comes to you.

"You have to fix this!" He exclaims.

"I can't!" You respond. "I don't know where the gypsy is."

"I've got to pee and don't know how to make this go down!" Your girlfriend yells at you, pointing at his crotch.

"Oh baby, let me help you." You reply. "Here, come over next to the toilet."

He does so. You lift the toilet seat lid, unbutton his pants, and pull the dick you are so familiar with out. You aim it for the toilet.

"Just relax and let it out." You tell him.

You feel the cock pulse, then twitch, then he figures it out and relaxes. A stream of urine blasts out and into the toilet. When it stops you give his dick a good shake.

"That feels good, do it again." He says to you.

You begin to stroke his cock.

"Oh god, that feels good." He says to you.

You continue to stroke him, and it doesn't take long before he explodes in your hand. He groans as he launches thick ropey strands of cum into the toilet. You smile as you see the expression on his face as she experiences his first orgasm as a man. You wonder what a woman's feels like, and begin to move your hand down to your crotch.

"Thanks, I needed that." He says to you, interrupting you from what you were about to do

"We need to find a gypsy woman and get this curse lifted." He says. "Did she leave you any way to contact her?"

"No." You reply

"Well, how are we going to find her?" He asks you.

"I don't know." You reply. "She was knocking on my door, maybe she's around the neighborhood."

"Well we need to get this fixed quickly." He says.

"I don't think we can do this quickly." You reply. "It might take all day."

"I need to get to work." He says.

"Well, call in sick." You answer.

"You got my body. You do it." He says angrily.

You go and fetch her phone. You find your girlfriend's boss's number pretty easily. You call it.

"Hello?" His boss answers the phone.

"Hi. I'm not going to be in today. I'm sick." You reply.

"What's wrong?" His boss asks.

"I don't know yet. Hopefully nothing serious." You answer.

"Okay, well keep me updated. Hopefully you get better soon." His boss says.

"I will. Thank you." You reply. Then hang up the phone.

"If you get me fired we're through." Your girlfriend says to you.

"I won't." You reply back to him.

"Good." He says. "Let's go find that gypsy and get this taken care of."

It becomes a large production to get you dressed. Women's clothing is a lot more complicated than you expected. With your girlfriends help, you all end up properly dressed. You both then go out searching the neighborhood. It does no good. Even asking around, you find no sign of the gypsy. You call the police, but they aren't able to help you. Nor are the hospitals, or fire the department. You even try the homeless shelters with no luck. You expand your search, but find nothing. You both return to your girlfriends house and sleep there. You both search again in the morning. Still nothing. By mid afternoon on your second day as a woman, you find yourself sitting in a restaurant with your girlfriend discussing the situation.

"You might have to face it. We might be stuck like this for a while." He says to you.

"Well, what are we going to do then?" You ask.

"Well, we're going to have to go work at each other's jobs and live each other's life. In the movie Freaky Friday, they switched back when they had an understanding for each other. Maybe that will happen." He says.

"Okay, how do you want to do this?" You say to him.

"Well, I'm moving back into my house. You're probably going to have to live there too since you are me. You think you'll be able to handle yourself?" He asks you.

"I think so." You reply.

The next day you go to his work and he to yours. Your girlfriend works the front desk of a hotel. You worked in the family business. As such, he was very familiar with your job, but you weren't very familiar with his. You still manage to avoid getting fired. You both do the best you can to cope. Two days later he is very late coming home from work. There is a knock on the door. It is your girlfriend's sister.

"Hey." She says in a straned voice. "Uh, can I come in?" She askes you.

"Sure, come on in." You say, beckoning her in.

She comes in and sits down on the couch.

"I did something horrible. Please don't hate me." She says.

"I could never hate you." You reply, recalling the relationship your girlfriend has with her. "What did you do?"

"Promise not to get mad?" She asks you.

"I promise. " You say.

"Well, um. We left work early to get some drinks, and your boyfriend came along." She starts.

"Is he okay?" You ask her, worried.

"He's fine." She replies. "At least he was when I left him."

"Thank goodness." You say. "So, what happened?"

"Well, we were getting some drinks and one thing led to another..." She says.

"You slept with him!?" You say, totally stunned.

Your girlfriend just cheated on you, using your body, with his sister. How do you feel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)