More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoddessOfNaked GoddessOfNaked

Who is it stopping to speak with you?

A Wizard

Looking up to see who spoke to you, you see a wizard, in the most traditional sense of the word. Long robe, funny hat, it's all enough to almost make you cringe at how cliche he looks. You can't talk much you realize; you're stark naked. They clear their throat a bit while looking down at you, a curious gaze on their face.

"Young lady, what are you doing out here like that? Are you one of those 'nudists' or something?"

"What? Nudist? N-no I'm not a nudist!"

What a ridiculous thing to say. You're not a nudist in any sense of the word. Although you HAVE heard of them, people who for some reason just spend their lives in the nude. You could never do that for anything other than taking a bath or shower. Though you admit, it would be a fair thing to assume if someone saw your butt naked on the street... could've been worse things he thinks you as.

"I see," the Wizard continues, "and then why are you in such a state of undress like this?"

"It's a long story...don't really wanna get into it."

The wizard does a slight laugh at that reply, stroking at their beard a bit.

"Fair, fair. Do you need any help at all miss? I have a spell that should make you lil predicament a bit less problematic."

"Really? I don't have anything to pay you with...for obvious reasons."

"Oh don't worry young lady, I'll be doing it out of the kindness of my heart. Seeing a young girl like you, all down on her luck, I will do all I can to assist."

Do you take him up on the offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)