More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What's next?

A Witch Awakens

People learn a lot about themselves after they reach adulthood. Some people start to come out of their shells and become more carefree and social. Others start to learn resilience and self confidence. And some even discover that they might just be attracted to more than one gender. In Selene's case, she had discovered that she was a witch. Or at least that is what she called herself.

She did not know where her power came from. She had grown up a mildly shy girl in a normal family. Her mom was an accountant and her dad was a general contractor. The craziest thing any of Selene's extended family had done was get arrested for shoplifting. She was pretty sure they were not even charged. So she really had no idea why after she had turned eighteen and moved away for college her magical abilities had begun to manifest.

For the first year or so, Selene did not fully comprehend what was beginning to happen. It was small things at first. Spilling hot coffee on her lap without even a hint of burning herself. Running into class after the start of a heavy rain without a drop of water on her. And other similar small events that could be written off as random chance or freak events. It was not until she neared the end of her sophomore year that she truly began to suspect there was something strange happening.

Selene had been at a house party and had drank a bit too many shots, which was not totally out of the ordinary to be fair. A girl from her history class was there as well, and Selene had developed something of a crush on her throughout the semester. Selene had realized early on that she was bisexual, but she was too nervous to make any sort of move on the girl without knowing which way she swung. Selene's infatuation of the girl was less about romance though and more about lust. The girl was on the cheerleading team and had an incredible body as far as Selene was concerned. At that party, the girl had been wearing a crop top sweater and a pleated skirt that ended just above her knees. Later in the night, Selene found herself staring at the girl's backside as she chatted with another group. In that liquor infused moment of doubt and lust, Selene wanted more than anything to see what that cheerleader was hiding under her skirt. To Selene's astonishment, the universe obliged.

The girl yelped with a surprised laugh as a gust of wind came seemingly out of nowhere and blasted her skirt up her thighs to expose a blue thong disappearing into her toned ass. The breeze quickly vanished and the girl pushed her skirt back down into place with a blushing giggle. Everyone blamed it on a weird fluke of the air conditioning, despite the fact that no one else was affected, and quickly forgot about it as the night progressed. Selene did not forget. She had felt something stir within her before that breeze formed, and she knew that she had somehow caused it.

Between the strange events and that night at the party, Selene decided to try and figure out what exactly was going on. She had actually tried to do that wind trick again on the girl later in the night, but only ended up getting dizzy from the as she focused really hard on the cheerleader's ass. Selene had little success over the next few weeks as she tried to get some sort of strange magical thing to happen. The biggest breakthrough she had accomplished at first was making her bedside lamp flicker after focusing on it for what felt like an hour. After a few days of trial and error, she had discovered how to focus on the lamp in such a way that she could make the light flick on and off at will. She had trouble replicating this on any other light in the house though, much to her frustration.

Her real breakthrough came soon after. Selene had recently purchased a remote vibrator and was using it for the first time since she had begun trying to discern her abilities. That night she was frustrated and horny. Frustrated because of her lack of magical progress and horny because...well because she was horny. Dressed in a loose t-shirt and panties, Selene had already been touching herself beforehand, so slipping the toy inside was easy. She pulled her panties back up around her hips and reached over for the remote. She stopped herself before grabbing it and instead sat down behind her small desk that looked out of her bedroom window. She gently placed her palms flat on the table and began to try and focus.

"Alright Selene, just like the lights..." She muttered to herself as she tried to focus on the toy nestled in her folds.

Maybe it was the frustration or maybe it was her lust, but after only a few moments of trying to channel her magical will, the vibrator sparked to life in her pussy.

"Oh!" She gasped, perking up in her seat.

She shifted her hips against the seat as the low hum of the toy gently teased her below. Selene had never used this toy before, but she knew that it had various settings, strengths, and modes it could be switched to. Without touching the remote, she tried to to that with her power. It was slightly more difficult than turning it on, but it was still quite simple for Selene to flow a wisp of will into the device. She leaned forwards slightly and arched and eyebrow as she tried to focus on it.

"Mmmm holy shit..." She muttered as she felt the toy respond between her legs, ratcheting up the strength of its vibrations.

She kept this up for a while, trying to master her control of the humming device as it massaged her intimate spaces between her legs. After a couple of minutes of this, Selene was starting to get really into it. She squirmed against her seat as the vibrator pulsed and danced within her folds. The longer she manipulated it with her magic, the easier it became to do so as she began to better understand the little tweaks and tricks to send her will into the device. As she began to get closer to orgasm, she barely even needed to focus on the toy, it could practically respond to her wishes without her even thinking.

Selene was becoming more and more aroused, and she closed her eyes and began to imagine the vibrator as a particularly talented lover pleasuring her below. Without really comprehending what she was doing, Selene transferred this imagination into the device. She let out a sharp gasp as she began to feel the little vibrator begin to move inside of her. It was still pulsing and vibrating of course, but this was different. It felt like some invisible was moving it slowly around.

"Oh. My. Godddd..."

Selene began to rock her hips against the chair as the vibrator began to slowly slide up and down inside of her like it was trying to fuck her. Selene was practically lost in her lust now as she felt herself approaching the precipice. Lost in the fantasy, Selene imagined being bent over her desk and fucked to completion. Magically extending her will through the toy once more without even realizing it, Selene's eyes flew open in surprise and excitement as a pair of invisible hands lifted her ass out of the chair and pushed her against the table. She caught herself with her hands as her thighs began to bounce against the edge of the desk as the vibrator fucked her from behind, assisted by the invisible hands holding her hips in place.

"Oh...oh...oohhh..." Selene groaned as her orgasm nearly overtook her.

She knew that she was the source of all of this, but she almost had no idea what she was doing. The toy in her pussy began to feel like it was somehow growing and expanding as a similar unseen as the hands began to expand outwards from the silicone and plastic to form into an invisible facsimile of a cock pounding Selene from behind. This was more than the girl could take.

Selene's eyes began to roll back in her head as her body began to tense. Beginning with her lamp, all the lights in the room began to flicker while she clamped a hand over her mouth to suppress her moans. Barely keeping her sanity in the moment, ecstasy wracked her body as her magically assisted masturbation tossed her over the edge as her vision momentarily went white with pleasure and the glare of every light in her room flaring brightly at once.

"Gnnghh--mmmph..nghaaa...." She squirmed and whimpered over her desk.

A few moments of eternity later, everything began to return to focus as Selene came back down. The thrusting between her legs began to subside as the invisible hands loosened their grip and the magically charged vibrator began to condense the invisible cock slowly back into itself.

"What...the fuck..." Selene muttered as she tried to compose herself.

Still feeling the invisible hands on her hips, she looked back over her shoulder to see the indentations in her skin where they held her in place. Selene had been so horny in that moment that she did not know how she had manifested those. She tried to just will them away, but that did not seem to do anything. Getting a bit concerned, she turned her attention to the vibrator still humming in between her legs and tried to turn it off. She let out a slight sigh of relief when her magical commands worked and the humming died off. Strangely enough, when the vibrator shut off, the invisible hands vanished as well.

"That's weird..." She muttered, pushing herself back up with a slight grunt.

Out of curiosity, Selene once again concentrated on the vibrator and magically switched it on. After she did, the girl jumped with a squeak as an invisible hand smacked her ass. Another hand grabbed a good handful of her tits as the toy began to squirm once again in her folds like it was something alive. Quickly regaining her her senses, Selene switched off the device once more with a magical command and the invisible hands disappeared.

Reaching down between her legs, Selene pushed her panties aside and slid the toy out from between her folds to elicit a tiny shudder from her thighs as she did. Holding it out in front of her, she inspected the small pink phallus.

"Did I do something to this?"

This time, without using any magic, Selene reached up and pressed the button on the toy itself that turned it on. She nearly dropped it as it stirred to life in her hand. Not vibrating, but actually moving around as if an invisible was controlling it from the inside. It stilled itself for a moment before slowly floating up into the air out of her palm.

"What in the fuck? Did I like enchant this thing or something?"

As she said that out loud, Selene realized that in her lust fueled magical haze, she might have accidentally done exactly that. Or at least something similar.

"Eep!" Selene gasped as the invisible hands returned behind her and shoved her towards her bed.

She stumbled into the mattress and the hands pressed her forwards and bent her over the bed. Before she could fully comprehend what was happening, she felt something pull her panties aside before the toy gleeful inserted itself back up into her still wet pussy with an audible schlick! It enthusiastically hummed to life and began to once again pleasure her from below as the hands held her place.

"Woah woah woah!" Selene gasped.

She tried to once more magically shut the device off, but her focus was being shattered by the toy and the hands. Selene realized she was still pretty horny, and wondered if that was affecting the toy at all. Was its power really just coming from her or had she actually imbued it with something? She considered just riding this out again. When one of the invisible hands began to slide down between her legs and tease slowly around her clit, she almost gave in again completely before shaking off the thought. This was starting to get out of control and she really had no idea what she was doing.

Steeling herself, she focused her magical will once more on the toy and shut it off. All of the commotion stopped and Selene fell forwards onto her sheets with a grunt. She rolled over onto her back and looked down between her legs where the vibrator was once again nestled.

"Hooooly shit. I think, um, I think I might need to work on this."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)