More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

What was your father?

A Warlock

Your 18th birthday begins with a bang...literally. You are having the wildest wet dream you've ever had, one in which you are being straddled by the most beautiful woman you've ever seen, an arousing amalgamation of every woman you've ever lusted after in real life or fantasy. She feels so real...so soft...and warm...and wet...and tight...

And of course you wake up just as it's getting to the best part...

....

"Yessssss! Fuck me harder, Master Brand!" You open your eyes and your dream girl is still staring down at you. Only instead of being in a penthouse suite, sweating on silk sheets, you are in your twin bed in your embarrassingly nerdy room, in your mother's house. You can't believe this is real...but it certainly feels real. You can feel her weight writhing against you...her breasts soft and full in your fingers...you can taste her sweat as it drips down on you...she is really in your room...really on top of you...really, really milking your cock with her wet cunt.

"Fuuuuuck!" It isn't the most romantic thing to bellow, but as your cock throbs and swells and shoots the largest load of cum you've ever shot inside her, you aren't exactly thinking clearly. She smiles serenely as she continues to grind her slick, soft hips against yours and them bends over to plant her plump lips on yours. Her breasts crush against your chest and you kiss her back hard, sliding your tongue into her mouth as her cunt sucks up your final spurts of seed...

And of course she explodes before you can go for round two...

FWOOOOOM

The house quakes as your room is enveloped in eerie green light as your fantasy made flesh explodes into a brilliant burst...and just like that...she's gone...

You lie, spent and stunned and wondering what you are going to do now that your room has been reduced to rubble. You don't have long to question the new nature of reality before your mother, a buxom brunette that looks like if Morticia Addams wore Black Sabbath t-shirts, and sighs, "Well, it was bound to come out sooner or later. I guess it's time you learned about your father."

Who was your father?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)