More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

A Very Busty Teacher Moves In Next Door

Steve was silently sitting in his apartment listening to his neighbor having sex. As soon as he noticed the first suspicious noises next door, talking, laughing, a slow rhythmic squeaking of the bed, he got himself a beer from the fridge and sat with a box of Cleenex in his favorite arm chair next to the wall to enjoy this acoustic adventure.

His neighbor was a bombshell. She had moved in a few months ago and it has been a sex marathon at her apartment ever since. When Steve woke up for work she was at it already, early in the morning. When he came back from work she was busy again. And the weekends? Steve had stopped inviting friends over at the weekends, because there was no quiet minute next door. But Steve couldn't blame her. She was a gorgeous looking woman, probably in her late twenties, a bit thicker, with amazing curves, long black hair and an exceptional beautiful smile. Her most striking feature though were her abnormally large breasts. He had no idea what size they could be, but they certainly dwarfed everything he had seen in porn or elsewhere online. The first time he heard her having sex, he heard a rhythmic slapping noise, that was somehow different from normal sex noises. Normally the smacking sound of a male pelvis hitting a female butt during doggy style sex is high pitched, but this slapping was deep and hollow, like something big and heavy [turn on sound of the vid]. If he had any experience with woman as busty as his neighbor, he would have probably figured that the source of those pounding thuds, whose vibrations could be felt through the walls, were heavy breasts violently crashing against the headboard of a bed during doggy style, or slapping against a chest of drawers, or swinging against a kitchen table, knocking over a freshly opened bottle of wine and the expensive crystal vase with the bouquet of flowers, that someone with a massive hardon for big tits had gifted her.

Listening to the rhythmic thuds, the increasing squeaking, and the exited panting, he drank his beer and slowly jerked his dick to it, letting his imagination take him away. He thought of the first time he talked to her. They had met on their way to the waste chute and Steve had been very nervous as soon as he noticed how big her tits were. He had always loved big, no actually enormous tits, but he had never dated some. When ever he met a notable pair of tits the girl attached to them would freak him out and he would be to shy to talk to her. And it almost happened again with his neighbor, but, although Steve's heart was jumping up to his throat, he himself to talk to her and managed keep up the conversation and not come across like the perverted creep that he was. Well done, Stevie, you have become a grown man after all. She told him that her name was Leanne and she was a teacher at Henry Higgins School. "You are a â€Ļ?" Steve almost choked. This had to be some sort of prank. Somebody who knew he had a thing for huge tits and this teacher-student fantasy was luring him into a trap, to get the whole thing on camera or something? No, that was to far fetched... but then again... wasn't a hot teacher with massive tits just as far fetched? Who would take a woman looking like that seriously, if she said she was a teacher? Hell, who would take a teacher seriously, with tits like that? So what made him finally settle with the idea that she was real? He had no idea. You want to believe she is real, Stevie, don't you?

But the day of truth came when Steve had to pick up his nephew from school and he saw his neighbor on the school yard talking to some colleagues. She smiled and waved when she recognized him and he stupidly waved back, mesmerized by the impressive bulge in her otherwise baggy white sweater. His head still turned towards her, his nephew had to drag him to the car by his hand, while she walked back inside the building. From that day Steve volunteered more often to pick up his nephew – much to the delight of his Sister. One day, while he was waiting inside the school for classes to end, hoping to run into Leanne at some point, he had to use the bathroom. He went to the toilet, entered a booth and sat down, when he became aware of a doodle some kid must have scrawled on the door. It was basically just a stick figure with two huge orbs for boobs and long hair. And underneath was written "Miss Leanne" and a phone number. So much for being taken seriously. The number didn't look like any phone number he had seen before, it was probably fake, but although he had no idea why, he couldn't resist writing it down. She was his neighbor after all, he could probably just knock on her door under some false pretense, if he wanted to talk to her or ask her out on a date. But that mysterious number there intrigued him. Write it down Stevie-boy, you never know what it might be good for.

On their way to his sisters house Steve tried to find out as much as he could about Leanne. But his nephew wasn't much of a help there. His answers were limited to either "guess so" or "I don't know". So at the end Steve learned that she was a math and chemistry teacher, that she was popular with her students and that had been transferred from another school from a big city. Not much, of course, but maybe enough to figure out some topics for his next conversation with her on the way to the garbage chute. Haha, Stevie, you old ladykiller. Just make sure you don't come across as to nosy, you little creep. You better don't ask about the thuds from her apartment, about all those visitors, why she had been transferred from a good school in the city to this little hickville town, or how that strange phone number got into the boys room. After delivering his nephew at his sister he drove back to his place. Even on the ground floor he could hear that his neighbor was home now and busy again. The heavy thuds and the slapping of naked flesh filled the staircase together with regular moaning and panting. Good god, thought Steve as he slowly walked up the stairs to the 10th floor to enjoy the sounds of lust as long as possible. He even turned down the invitation to take the elevator, that an older woman extended to him. "Thank you!" He waved her invitation aside with a smile and patted himself on the tummy. "I rather take the stairs. I need some exercise." The old lady in the elevator smiled uncomfortably and shrugged, as she let the doors close.

When Steve arrived at his floor he was already rock hard. Who ever was fucking the busty teacher, he was doing it right behind that door, leaning against it probably. As he slowly passed by her apartment door he felt like she was panting right into his ear. He stood still for a while staring at his neighbors door, mesmerized and creeped out by the that seemed to draw him closer toward it. His heart beating through his chest, he carefully extended a trembling hand towards the door and put it gently on the vibrating wood. He felt the power of the strangers thrusts on the palm of his hand and her heavy swinging boobs bumping into the door every time like demolition balls. He slowly moved his hand up to where her face probably was, only a litte more than an inch away. He believed he could feel the heat of her skin through the door and it seemed to him, that the tiny beads of sweat on her skin were oozing through the grain of the wood. Oh my, Stevie, she is really enjoying some nice pounding there, isn't she? Who is that lucky guy that gets to plow that pumpkin patch so hard? Maybe someone who knows about the number from the toilet, don't you think? But Steve didn't listen and closed his eyes with one hand on the door, while only inches away, the fully naked teacher with tits the size of watermelons, was being pressed against the door and mounted from behind by someone, whose lean and small figure stood in great contrast to the animalistic he exerted on her. You know he is there, Stevie, don't you? You feel his strength, his animal instinct of a lurking predator. You can sense him, Stevie, but he can see you. Through the SPYHOLE! THE SPYHOLE!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)