More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by adric adric

What was the content of Dany's Dream?

A Threat from the East

Aegon was not a big believer in Prophecy and the higher mysteries. At least not like his late father who was convinced that his three children were the prophecized saviours of humanity, destined to save the world from "Great Darkness". But he loved his younger aunt and she knew she could always come to him when dragons haunted her dreams.

After settling on his bed besides him and laying his strong arm over her petite shoulders she visible relaxed. He offered her a cup of dornish red, but she refused. Her voice a nervous pitch higher than usually she started to tell him her dream.

She had dreamed about a red spider and a golden rat rolling a scaled egg away from the corpse of a burned dragon who's flesh was being devoured by a winged horse and gilded skeletons.

Then she had seen a younger Black Dragon coupling with a huge Stallion out of bronze with burning eyes of ruby on the shores of a silver pond.

Her final vision was about a black Dragon, riding on a red horse with golden wings, galloping towards her and smashing her and everything around her into the dust.

Then she had woken, wet with sweat and with the taste of blood in her mouth.

After Dany finished she looked at Aegon with with tears in her beautiful purple eyes. What am I supposed to make out of that? he thought

How does Aegon react to Danys strange dream?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)