More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sumedokin sumedokin

Who Are You?

A Team Rocket grunt, up to no good!

"All clear, Mark?" my partner in crime Monica asks as I come around the corner to meet her in the alley between a pawnbroker and the Pokemon Center. I nod in response. "All clear."

She is wearing the same colours of dark gray almost black with a red R on the chest, only hers is a knee-length dress rather than a jacket with trousers. She is an attractive, slender young woman of 21, three years older than me, with short green hair and a pair of cream-coloured earrings. "Good. Then we'll get to the next part of this plan." Monica says with a grin as she takes out a gun and points it square in my face. "H-hey! This wasn't the plan!" I wave my hand desperately at my treacherous partner. "There's been a change of plan. Nothing personal, Mark. You know how it is." She pulls the trigger.

ZA-ZAPP!!

In a flash of light your whole world begins twisting and spinning. When all has settled I find that everything is darker, the alleway is wider and Monica stands over me like a giantess. "That's not what we agreed on!" I yell indignantly at the collosal woman before me. In this state I'm no taller than a rat. She bends down and rests her palm on the ground invitingly. I step on her hand and she rises. The view is as if I am standing on a mountain, but I just look at my partner's face grumpily. "We said that we were gonna use the shrink ray on you, while I keep watch!" I yell out. "It's cute that you thought that," she replies with a laugh, "but I'm the brain and you're the muscle. The teeny tiny muscle for now, but even still." I sigh, "well miss Brains... will you be able to reach the airduct now? I'm taller than you after all, well I was." I say uncertain if I'm more disappointed in her or myself. "Only one way to find out." She reaches for the airduct in the wall of the alleyway and stands on her toes. Even so I have to jump and pull myself up before I get into the airduct, but at least I managed. I give her a thumbs up.
"God speed, little guy!" She says as I enter the airduct and turn on my headlight.

It's so dusty in here. And so loud. My head hurts from the noise and my eyes are full of tears, but I keep moving on. I unfold the map, and try to look at it, but its difficult to say the least with all the strong winds. After much work and lots of crawling I finally make it. I look down over the room where all the pokemon are stored inside their balls. It's a large, sterile room with computers, cupboards and florescent light currently turned off. However it seems I'm hundreds of feet over ground, there is no way I'd be able to survive this fall.

Fortunately I came prepared for this. From my belt I unlock a single, duo-coloured marble that grows to the size of a tennis-ball in my hand.

Which pokemon do I summon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)