More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Blackhand Blackhand

Who does she find?

A Sweet (But Very Talkative) Asian Girl

Mandy slowly walked up to the room. The moment she stood in the threshold, a flurry of activity assaulted her eyes. A petite girl with shoulder length black hair was rushing around the right side of the room setting things up. She was putting frilly pink pillows on the bed. She was setting up Ikea furniture. She was filling her drawer with clothes. All of it seemed to be happening all at once.

Mandy paused in place to gawk...until the girl turned around.

"Hello there?" The girl said with a smile.

"Hi...This is supposed to be my room..." Mandy said, slowly.

The girl's face brightened up.

"Your my roomate!?" She ran over and jumped up and down. "Oh my god, nice to meet you! I'm Mika. Mika Tan. Wow."

"Amanda Aleks. I just go by Mandy." She extended a hand for Mika to shake.

Mandy wheeled the suitcase into the room. and sat down on the bed. Before she even knew what was happening, Mika was telling her all about herself. Graduated a high school on the West Coast with honors. Wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of California life so she came to the Midwest. Before long, she moved on to beauty tips and discussion about things she wanted to try out in college.

Mandy nodded along for the most part. It was a bit exhausting, just in terms of the sheer energy it took to talk with her, but there was something nice about this kind of interest. Especially that it came off as very genuine. Mika just seemed happy to have a roommate.

"Do you know what you're going to major in yet?" Mika asked, bouncing lightly on her bed. "It's never to early to pick, you know!"

"I'm still on the undecided list." Mandy leaned backwards. "The future's ahead of me, I can decide whatever I want."

"Mhmm." Mika nodded. "What's the point of going off to college without a bit of room to explore?"

As always, if you are enjoying reading this storyline, then would you perhaps consider giving this thread a like!

Does She Notice Anything Unusual About Mika?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)