More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

A Succubus' Slutty Awakening

Halloween is the one day all succubuses look forward to. It's the only time of the year when they can freely roam the streets at night. However, they'll still attract people's attention. Since humans have this rule of having to wear clothes while out in public, succubuses reluctantly wear only a bra and panties to not get in trouble for what the humans call "indecent exposure." But the humans will think their wings and horns are part of a costume.

For a succubus to survive, they have to feed on delicious human male sperm. So far, a young succubus named Lily has already seduced a few men into giving her their cum. But she needs more to satisfy her hunger. Using her heightened sense of smell, she wanders the now-empty streets, searching for her next victim.

The only men she sniffs that are close by are either elderly or middle-aged. While not bad candidates, the best sperm comes from young men. And she can faintly smell the scent of one about 20 miles away east.

Using the wings that she's had since birth, Lily lifts herself off the ground and begins flying through the night sky at fast speeds. The scent of the young man she smells gets stronger. Taking another sniff, she can tell her next victim is a virgin. The cum of a virgin is something she's never tasted before. But all her succubus friends have said it's the most delicious thing in the world. Excited, the hungry succubus flies faster.

A few seconds later, Lily lands herself safely on the ground. She's standing in front of the young man's house. Approaching the door, she notices a Halloween bucket filled with a few pieces of candy on the porch. There's a handwritten sign that says, "Take one". But she isn't hungry for candy. After ringing the doorbell, she eagerly waits.

When the young man answers the door, he looks annoyed. But his expression quickly changes upon seeing the woman standing before him.

Lily smiles as she notices the young man is staring directly at her breasts. That's where she wants him to look. "I know my gigantic titties are an incredible sight to see. It's alright. You can look. Perhaps it would be better if I took my bra off." After snapping her fingers, the young succubus' bra disappears into thin air. "There we go. I feel so much better. I hate keeping my titties confined. Why do you humans have this thing about wearing clothes to cover your bodies? That's not right. Everyone should be allowed to display their nude bodies for others to see and admire. Don't you agree?"

The man mindlessly nods his head. He barely heard what the woman said. His attention is entirely on her bare breasts. He can't move his eyes away from them, nor does he want to.

"What's your name, cutie?" Lily asks as she seductively moves her body to make her breasts bounce.

"Jeremy," he replies.

"Hello, Jeremy. Keep staring at my titties. Watch as they bounce. Don't think of anything but my big, bouncy titties." The way Lily's breasts are moving is so hypnotizing to look at. There isn't a mortal alive, man or woman, who can resist the seductive powers of a succubus. Looking into Jeremy's eyes, she sees he's now under her control. "Let me inside your house and lead me to your bedroom."

Stepping aside, Jeremy allows Lily to enter his home. He leads the eager succubus to his bedroom. While the room is messy, she's not planning to stay the night. She's going to get what she wants and leave.

"Sit on the edge of your bed and unbutton your pants for me," Lily commands her entranced victim. She kneels before Jeremy just as he starts unbuttoning his pants. Due to being so close, she nearly gets hit in the face by his hard cock upon being freed. She has never seen a cock this big before. Giggling a bit, Lily wraps her breasts around the massive rod.

"I rarely give men tittyfucks. I usually just give men a quick blowjob, receive their cum, and then leave. So consider yourself extremely lucky. I'll make the next few seconds the best sexual experience of your life," Lily says confidently. Of all the men she's given sexual acts to, none of them lasted longer than a minute. And she expects her current victim to cum any second now. However, her confidence quickly disappears. She's been pleasuring Jeremy's cock with her breasts for almost a full minute, and his cock is not even twitching yet.

How is this possible? She asks herself in her mind. Sure, I haven't given someone a tittyfuck in... I don't know how many years it's been. Is it possible that I've gotten rusty?... No, there's no way. I was the best succubus in my class.

"Use your mouth," Jeremy says in a monotone voice, shocking Lily.

What the? Impossible. He shouldn't be able to speak while he's under my control. I never gave him permission to. After getting over her shock, Lily considers using her mouth. It would make him cum quicker. But there's a rule that all succubuses know. Never take orders from humans, for they are an inferior species. Screw it! I'm hungry.

The moment Lily engulfs the tip of Jeremy's cock inside her mouth, her succubus instincts kick in. She skillfully swirls her tongue around the tasty cock. Having hundreds of years of experience, she makes the young man feel immense pleasure that no human female can replicate.

Oh my god! I've never tasted a cock this delicious before. And the smell. His manly scent is making me so horny. Whenever a succubus is immensely horny, it becomes difficult for them to think straight. Right now, the only thing Lily can think of is cock. She no longer cares about feeding on cum. All she cares about is cock.

For a moment, Lily regains her ability to think when she hears Jeremy say in the same monotone voice as before, "Swallow all of my cum, slut."

Did he just call me a sl- The second she tastes the first drop of cum, her mind goes blank. Thanks to all her training and experience, she effortlessly devours all the delicious, warm, white liquid down her throat, savoring every single drop.

After consuming the last drop of cum, she unwraps her breasts and slides Jeremy's cock out of her mouth. "I don't know what's more impressive. The fact you released so much cum, or that you're still hard. Seriously, I never had a human feed me so much cum before. I wish I could take you home with me. Anyway. Thanks for the tasty cum, cutie. I'll remember to come and see you again next year."

Lily stands up and heads toward one of the bedroom's windows. Feeling full, she plans on returning home. But before she can open the window, she's stopped by a familiar monotone voice. "Where do you think you're going, slut?"

Turning around to face Jeremy, she's surprised to see him suddenly standing before her. "I... I'm going-"

"You're not going anywhere. I'm still hard, and you need to help me with that. You will allow me to fuck your pussy. You will ride my cock and won't stop until I say I'm satisfied. Do you understand, slut?"

Besides the rule of never taking orders from humans, there's another rule all succubuses must follow. Never allow a human to fuck your pussy. Anal is fine. But it is forbidden for a succubus to let a human fuck her pussy because... Because... Honestly, Lily doesn't know why that rule is a thing. No one has explained to her the reason for its existence. What's the worst that can happen? She thinks to herself as she follows Jeremy to his bed.

After snapping her fingers to make her soaked panties disappear, Lily joins Jeremy on the bed. She climbs on top of the young man and aligns the entrance of her wet pussy with the tip of his cock. "Are you ready to lose your virginity, human?"

"Stop talking and start riding me, slut."

Quickly, Lily inserts Jeremy's entire cock inside her. But she didn't do it willingly. Her body is moving on its own. She can't make herself stop bouncing at a rapid pace. "What the?! How did you?! Are you somehow controlling- Oh, fuck!"

Lily's mind goes blank for a few seconds as she cums. Having a real massive human male cock inside her pussy is nothing compared to the many times she has had sex with other succubuses in the past. "I would've had sex with you male humans long ago had I known it would feel this good!"

"No other male human could make you feel this good. My massive cock is unique. And you will become addicted to my cock, slut. You're probably already starting to become addicted to my cock. Now, move faster, slut."

Once again, Lily's body starts moving on its own to obey the command. It's clear to her that she's no longer in charge. Even if she can't explain how it's possible for a human to be controlling her, she doesn't care. She would still willingly ride Jeremy's cock if she had control of her body. The pleasure it's making her feel is so addicting. "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming again!"

"That's a good slut. Give in to the pleasure. Submit yourself entirely to me. Let my cock help teach you your place."

"My place? What do you mean by that? What's my-"

"Move faster, slut. Bounce as fast as you can. Become more corrupted each time you cum."

Now bouncing as fast as she can, Lily's mind goes completely blank. However, every time she cums, she briefly regains the ability to think. During those times when she can think clearly, thoughts questioning her beliefs fill her mind. Am I really nothing more than a slut? Could it be that me and my species are the inferior ones? Is it possible that the whole purpose of my species is to serve humans?

She doesn't know how many times she came. And she doesn't know how much time has passed. She could have been blissfully riding Jeremy for 15 minutes, an hour, or even a few hours. She doesn't know. But eventually, she finally hears Jeremy say, "Take all of my cum inside your pussy, slut."

Lily doesn't stop bouncing as her womb gets filled with cum. And she continues bouncing on Jeremy's still-hard cock even after he finishes cumming. Since he hasn't said that he's satisfied yet, she doesn't have permission to stop.

"What are you, slut?" Jeremy asks.

Having the ability to think again, at least for the moment, Lily can think of the perfect response to the question. "I am nothing more than a horny slut for your massive cock! I am your horny, slutty, submissive succubus sex toy! And you are my Master!"

"Good. I am now satisfied. Goodnight, slut." Jeremy closes his eyes and instantly falls asleep. Having the ability to control her body again, Lily climbs off him. She could leave and go home. But instead, she cuddles next to her human Master and closes her eyes.

The Next Morning

Opening his eyes, Jeremy sits himself up on his bed. He feels like he could run a marathon. It's been a while since he's gotten a good night's sleep. Usually, he struggles to get out of bed in the morning. He wishes he could be this full of energy every morning. What time did I fall asleep last night? He thinks to himself. But he can't remember much about what happened last night.

After hearing his stomach growl, Jeremy hops out of bed and leaves the room. Upon entering the kitchen, he hears a feminine voice say, "Good morning, Master."

"Morning," he replies as he opens one of the kitchen cabinets and looks inside. He goes to grab a half-fill box of cereal but stops. Wait a minute. I live alone. Turning toward where the voice came from, his eyes widen in horror at what he sees.

His cock starts becoming erect as he stares at the naked voluptuous woman. But he knows whoever she is, she isn't human. Pointing at the winged creature, he stutters as he says, "Demon!"

"Demon! Where?! Get behind me, Master! I'll protect you!" Lily cautiously looks around the room but doesn't see any demons. Sniffing around, she doesn't smell the presence of one either. Looking back at Jeremy, she sees him holding a frying pan like a weapon. "You can calm down, Master. There isn't a demon here."

"Yes, there is! I'm looking at one right now!"

"Are you talking about me? Sure, I have wings and horns. But I'm not a demon. I'm a succubus."

"A succubus? Aren't succubus evil demons from hell who seduce people in their dreams to receive their cum?"

"What are you talking about? First off, succubuses are not from hell. Second, we're not evil. Demons are the evil ones who want to kill all humans. We succubuses have protected humanity multiple times from demons. If it weren't for us, your species would've gone extinct long ago. I have no clue where you got this idea that we seduce people in their dreams. We have never been able to do that. We hypnotically seduce people while they're awake to receive their cum. Don't you remember these being wrapped around your cock last night, Master?" Lily grabs her breasts and seductively plays with them.

Seeing the succubus' breasts bounce as she plays with them reminds Jeremy a little of what happened last night. "I remember opening my door, and you were on the other side. Everything after that is a blur to me. So, I'm guessing you seduced me last night and took my cum. What are you still doing here?"

"You claimed me as your sex toy. At least, that's what I think this tattoo on my belly means. Anyways. I'm hungry." Lily kneels in front of Jeremy and goes to unbutton his pants. But she quickly stops herself. Looking up at her Master with begging eyes, she asks, "Can I please suck your tasty cock, Master?"

Looking down at the horny and hungry succubus, Jeremy smiles. He has this strange urge of wanting to dominate her. "Sure, slut. Go ahead."


A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I thought of the idea for this chapter months ago and decided to wait until October to write and publish it. I created all the images in PixAI and posted bonus images on Bogglepomp's Discord.


A/N2: So, voting has ended. For the results of which storyline I should continue, this succubus storyline got 52 votes while my Would You Kindly storyline got 34 votes. For the second poll, 79 of you guys voted that you're okay with me writing maybe 5 to 10 chapters about James corrupting women and taking over the world for my Would You Kindly storyline, and only 6 people voted no.

Thank you to everyone who voted. I'll get started writing the next chapter of this succubus storyline now. I'll be pretty busy this week and won't have much time to write this week. But I'll try and publish the next chapter for this storyline as soon as I can. I hope you all have a nice day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)