More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Update

Hey, guys. This isn't a chapter. This is more of an author's note informing you guys on the current process of the chapter I'm writing. It's been 19 days since I published my latest chapter, which was about succubuses. I'm still currently writing the next chapter for that storyline. The week after I published A Succubus' Slutty Awakening, I was busy and didn't have much time to write.

Since last week, I've been stressing about things in my personal life. I've been having trouble sleeping and I've been having trouble focusing on writing this next chapter for the succubus storyline. What's been happening is while I'm writing, my mind would start worrying about other things. This past week I've been writing a few paragraphs a day.

Recently, I've talked to someone about these things that are stressing me. Doing that seemed to have helped me not be so stressed as I'm sleeping better at night now. I seem to be doing better concentrating on writing now too. However, I'm still struggling to write a bit.

I'm sure none of you want to hear about my personal problems. But I figured I would tell you guys where I'm at with writing the chapter. Currently, I'm like halfway done writing the 2nd chapter of the succubus storyline. However, I keep thinking that what I've written for the chapter is terrible. There were times in the past when I wrote a chapter and thought it was terrible. If you want examples, before I published Hypnotizing Two Hot Lesbian Moms, The New Headmaster Of Beacon Academy, The Love Ring, Yang The Slutty Cheerleader, and Sister Become Bimbofied, I originally thought they were terrible. I remember I struggled a lot with writing Sister Become Bimbofied for some reason. However, you guys seem to have enjoyed those chapters as all of them have a good amount of likes.

I've reread what I have written for this chapter so far many times and for some reason think it's terrible. It probably isn't. I probably think it's terrible because I wasn't fully focused on writing it as I was worrying about things at the time. You guys can be the judges on whether the chapter is terrible or not after I publish the finished chapter. I don't know how much longer it's going to take me until I finally publish the chapter. I still need to finish writing it and generate the images for it. I'll probably publish the chapter sometime in November.

I'm not giving up on writing. I still have plenty of ideas for new storylines and chapters for Hypno Captions and there's no way I'm going to leave my Would You Kindly storyline end on a cliffhanger. I've started that storyline, and I intend to finish the whole story I've come up with for that storyline even if it takes me months.

Until next time, I hope you all have a nice day.

  • Awesomeness98778

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)