More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lknight lknight

What does the party do?

A Strange Gate....

Note: A link to other Cave Toad related stories, as well as new chapters being posted here as opposed to making entirely NEW stories...

*************************************

As our heroines mucked around, slaughtering or fucking, as the case may be, deep beneath the twisting caves something slept. An ancient thing, far beyond the understanding of the current dwellers both in the dark and in the light. When the gods rose, they had found these twisted things, but had been unable to destroy them... at least, not fully. But here it dreamed, and in the dreams, it thought of other lands, of strange beings, both powerful, and perhaps just as strange as the formless creature itself.

Had it known, or cared, portals began to open up around the cave, sucking small deposits of the creatures and flinging them to various worlds with little care where they landed. In many cases, such actions brought about swift and violent ends. For others, the places were completely abandoned. As for the lucky ones, well... they ended up in places they could start new homes.. even if they were just as dangerous as their own world.

Za Warudos!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)