More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Randomosity Randomosity

Who are you?

A Slightly Different Universe

This version of things is mostly the same as the modern setting, with one key difference: inspired by Dong Bak, domming somebody lets you steal a bit of their cock size. It's not a one to one thing, because that would get out of hand (or out of pants) very quickly; instead, the larger you are the less size you gain each time you're on top and the more you lose each time you get bent over, and vice versa the smaller you are. Additionally, how fast this size change happens depends on both the nature of the sex you're having (with scenarios where everybody involved is equal, such as in most relationships or other non-capture sex, meaning no change happens and hardcore humiliation or roughness making it happen a lot faster; most stuff obviously falls in between these two) and your personality (the more relaxed and less embarrassed/upset you are about it, the smaller the change, whereas uptight characters who really hate being defeated and claimed would lose size faster). I've been debating whether or not it's possible to lose your dick entirely, but I'll see how things go before making a decision -- which actually brings up the reason I'm doing this.

I've been working on a set of mechanics for a thing set in this universe, and while I'm planning to do some playtesting with a small group of people, I also want to just work on this solo to be able to explore specific scenarios and of course not have to wait on responses. As such, most things here will be decided based on dice rolls; obviously, there might be some problems, but addressing that is what this kind of testing is for. Hopefully I've balanced things reasonably well and won't need to make any major changes, but things may well get tweaked from thread to thread (or even mid-thread, if an issue is bad enough).

That said, other people are welcome to do their own threads with or without mechanics; I'm happy to discuss the ones I'm using if people are curious. Beyond that, feedback is always appreciated -- I can't guarantee I'll use any suggestions, but I always at least consider them.

So, who are you, anyway?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)