More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Osclog Osclog

Where does our story begin?

A Shady Undercity(M)

Ndir was a very crappy planet, to say the least. Corrupt officials from head to toe and so many criminals and illegal going ons that everyone who lives here has enemies. It's no surprise that this makes it a perfect place to get bounties and do some legally questionable shopping. This is what Yarzen Cagero lived for.

Yarzen had been a bounty hunter for about 5 years now, he started to be "officially" trained by his father the second he turned 18 for 4 years. After his training, his father got him 2 backups in case he got in over his head, and Yarzen officially was on his own. His single year as a bounty hunter was... enlightening, so to speak. "Discovering the kind of hunter you wish to be is important." His father often repeated. He came to the conclusion that he would focus on brains rather than strength or speed, as those could actually be enhanced with augments. He spent a lot of his earlier bounty money on books and gadgets, making him a very well read hunter, he could retire into another job, should he ever decide to.

Yarzen himself is a human who is tall, tan and has straight black hair. However little specks of dark green could be seen all along his back and around his nose, like colored freckles. He wears a trench coat and has a baggy shirt and pants, the coat is filled with hidden gadgets and tools, underneath his baggy clothes he wears a black skin-tight suit, with light armor implanted the chest and gut. He has a rifle that switches between normal shots and darts on his back and a pistol that switches between the normal strip/paralyzing shots to lethal shots on the inside of his coat, along with a miscellaneous bunch of gadgets and tools.

But enough of that, where does he begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)