More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

What's next?

A Sexy Groupie

'It was Reed's fault, really.' Sue as she began to change into a sexy woman, suggestive but also different looking then Sue Storm-Richards. Dressed in a printed T which ended just under her large bosom, with a red leather skirt so short it was basically a belt. Tall high heel black boots, which came to mid-calf. Bangles on her wrists, stud earrings and a necklace but lacking her wedding and engagement ring (the perception filters removing the signs of them being there).

'Reed just had to test his new machine... the Persona Disguiser. Basically, it placed a fake persona in a person's head. A fake identity so perfect, even telepathic and other mind reading techniques could not tell it was a false personality. Then he decided to get cute and play a little prank by getting me to test it. Only to give me the persona of a groupie, a woman so sexually wrapped up in a person or group they will do anything to be with them. Of course, he thought scrubbed the persona from my mind... except it just didn't work. More likely it merged my Sue persona with my groupie persona. Worse, I just can't bring myself to tell anyone to remove it. I want to be a groupie now, I love being a groupie. I also can't get sexually arousal by anyone or anything save the focus of my obsession...

Which is why I'm going to get them to be my love... no matter what I have to do or rules I have to break.' thought Sue, knowing the changes and how they were a problem... but just not caring as she knew what she wanted... what she needed. Her object of desire...

Who is she a groupie for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)