More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who is she a groupie for?

A Superhero

...a superhero. Proving her tastes had not changed too much. No, what had changed was her attitude. She had been a mature woman, and could keep that up for long periods of time, she now had a younger mind set of an obsessed fan. More like a teenager in a grown woman's body and a defect where she couldn't make good rational judgement calls when dealing with her crush. Even if she knew the problem, there was no stopping the urges and desires. When he came to her hero, she was a horny crazy mess.

'The things is... due to the programming, I like being that horny crazy hot mess. I feels sooo good, just like fucking him would be. I'd do anything to be his. Lie, cheat, steal... use Reeds inventions to change my hero's mind. Best of all is the fact, as a member of the Fantastic Four, I know or can find out the secret identities of any superhero. Like my hunka hunka of burning love. Therefore getting him whether in costume or out of it. I love to fuck him costume most of all, but even having sex with him in civilian clothes or naked would be fine.

So it won't be long before I get him. It won't be long before I fuck...' thought Sue, as he named her hero as...

Which hero?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)