More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Benb315 Benb315

What did Emma Choose to be in this colony?

A Sexual Relief Servant

Emma was tired of the rat race of life, she wanted adventure and to truly help someone out. She went to the main office of the nudist camp and asked in her perfect British accent “Do you need any workers?” The man looked at the fully clothed actress and asked back “Do you know where you are? You are in a nudist camp, why would a retired actress and famous feminist want to work here?” “Well I’m so bored of life on the outside I have so much money but what I’m doing doesn’t feel like enough I want excitement and I want to work with everyday people, to leave my ivory tower.” She replied “Well, we do need one thing but I’m not sure if you’d be up for it” said the man trying not to grin. “Anything, just let me into your world” a twinge of desperation in her voice. “You see the guys around here get a little pent up, to prevent work getting impeded we need someone to help, well, release some pressure. What your job would be is a Freeuse sexual relief servant, at any time a guy can come to you for sex and you help him out in any way he asks. Do you still want to join us?

Does she join them as a Freeuse servant?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)