More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sidian Sidian

Into the City of Orbendarth

Path Of Conquest - Book #1: A Journey Of Hope.

"Ahhhhh!" a women screams nearby "Stop...Please stop!" she yells.

Commander Rixx, walking through the city of Dior forcefully comes to a complete stop. He tilts his head to the side, listening.

"Ahhhhhhh!" a terrifying scream blurs out.

"Wait here." His deep voice states to his 6 guards as he walks toward the entrance to a shop. The guards look at each other. "Here we go again.." one lets out quietly.

Within the shop, a poor female storeclerk is getting pinned down by two Rathkin guards. "Shut the fuck up women." one of them says as he brings his tongue out, licking her from her ear to her collarbone.

The storeclerk can't help but cry. "Please...take what you want!" she pants

"Lucky for you!" the second guard says as his fingers go down to her waist, raising her dress up "I'm going to take you, bitch!" The guard brings his other hand up, giving his index & middle finger a good lick of saliva. "Ready, slut?" he says to her.

"Please...Stop" the storeclerk whimpers..."Don't do this!"

The first guard, still holding her waist, his eyes full of desire. The second guard, brings her into a sloppy kiss, which she doesn't reciprocate. "Kiss me back, SLUT!" he yells into her.

Two hands wrap around the head of the guard first, picking him off the ground, squeezing his head hard. "Ahhhhhhhhh" he screams in pain. Shortly after his body gets thrown into the wall. "What the fuck?" the second guard says as he breaks free from the storeclerk. "Commander Rixx?!" he stutters. "Sir!" he brings his hand to the grip of his sword.

Commander Rixx does nothing but move his head toward the other guard. His helmet now looking directly at him. The powerful golden eagle like armor staring directly at him. "Please sir!" The other guard begs "I was just taking what was ours!"

"She doesn't belong to you." Commander Rixx reaches his arm out, wrapping his fingers around his neck. "Ughhh" he gurgles. "please..." he barely mutters out.

Without any effort at all, Commander Rixx picks the body up, holding him in the air and tightly against the wall of the store, continuing to stare directly into his eyes.

"Pll...." he gurgles, gasping for air "I di..." He can't make anything out. With a quick throw to the right, the guards body flies carelessly to the opposite wall, smashing into it. "I"m sorry Sir Rixx..." he coughs as he comes up to his knees "Please...forgive me."

Commander Rixx looks down to him. Waiting silently for what feels like minutes, but is really only about 10 seconds. "Do that again..." he lets out a deep breath "and will overtake you."

A little backstory about Commander Rixx

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)