More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What kind of curse is resulting in one very embarrassed nude female?

A Reverse Clothing Curse

When these girls are clothed, people believe them naked. When naked, people see them clothed. But does it affect everyone?

There is Christine, the 34 year old blonde court stenographer. Only authority figures and government workers are affected, always making her remove all articles above the waist. Now everyone in court will see her lacking chest, much to her dismay.

How about 26 year old corporate secretary Dani. She works at a large corporation, but everyone in the company now believes her bottom half must be on display the moment she walks through the doors.

There only only a few weeks before Amber graduates high school. This buxom redheaded cheerleader with excellent grades can no longer wear anything without anybody believing she is naked. Her family, the school faculty, students, police…everyone really, think any clothes she wears makes her indecent.

The only exception to the clothing rules for any of these scenarios would be footwear.

Will you choose one of the aforementioned scenarios or create your own?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)