More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by allyd allyd

What's next?

A Reveal

“I...yes, I suppose it is” Sally answered somewhat reluctantly as she shook the offered hand, trying to work out a polite way to let the girl down gently.

In truth she hadn't made a decision yet on who would be her assistant, and this was largely because there was noone who met all of her her criteria. After all, her store was for the hugely endowed and voluptuous, not the – and she used the term generously - “husky”. While Sally felt slightly mean for thinking it, the last thing she needed was an overweight assistant like the girl infront of her making her clients feel conscious or acting hostile toward them for their overgenerous curves.

“Would you like to come in?” she added, silently cursing herself for the manners her mother had hammered into her. After all, it was December and it was getting dark outside. Even if she wasn't going to get a job, the least she could do is let the girl warm up for a few moments.

“Oh yes, please!” the blonde chirped, stepping into the shop as Sally moved aside for her and easing past the redhead's obtrusive chest.

It was only when the visitor moved past her into the light of the shop fully that Sally realised that what she thought was fat was infact two astonishingly massive bulges in the front of the coat, and her brain finally put together how a girl could require such a size despite her appendages being so petite.

“Hey, I know you!” Sally gasped as the visitor pulled down her hood and removed her mask, revealing a stunningly beautiful face that Sally instantly recognised from a previous visit. “Claire isn't it? You were in a few days ago?”

"Yes that's me!" the visitor said with smug grin, unbuttoning her jacket to reveal a very overloaded sweatshirt. On most people the hoodie would have hung like a tent and concealed their body as the coat had, but on Claire it just clung to the curves of her gigantic chest and did nothing to disguise them. She giggled a little when she saw Sally's expression, taking a breath to push herself out even further "I had a fillup since I was last in here, so I needed to come back for a remeasure anyway!"

“Wow! How much did you fill up?” Sally asked, slightly agog at the sight of Claire's expanded chest. The girl had been huge before - on her last visit the stunning blonde had stretched the tape to over 61” - and their intimate sizing session had caused Sal to take an extended lunchbreak to relieve the urgent pressure in her nuts when she had finally left. But stood infront of her now, Claire was markedly even bigger! A 2,000cc or even 3,000cc fill-up wasn't noticeable past a certain point of size, so the blonde had clearly had a major expansion!

“My student loan came in so I got a little top-up of Elastogen and swapped Saline for Silium gel” Claire said proudly, turning to her side to show how far infront of her her chest projected and how slight her body was in comparison. “The nurse said that each boob is now 21,000cc! They look insane, don't they?” she continued, pride oozing form her voice. “They're the best things I could think to use the money on!”

“I'll..I'll say!” Sally said, still taking in the sight of how Claire's sweatshirt stretching monsters dominated her otherwise slight frame. The combination of Silium and Elastogen had indeed been revolution in the cosmetic surgery world, letting people explore a whole new world of exaggerated looks that previously would have been almost debilitating. Claire was clearly one of the people who embraced revolution and wanted everyone to know it! While Sally prided herself on being a professional and not becoming obviously aroused infront of customers, a long day had tired her past the point of trying to control herself and couldn't keep the effect that Claire was having on her disguised very well.

“Would you like to see them?” Claire asked, biting her lip as she looked down Sally to the enormous bulge that was growing down her leg. Sally opened her mouth to decline, but before the words came out Claire had already peeled her top up, revealing a gigantic pink plunge bra that was overloaded with enhanced titflesh.

Sally's eyes widened in horror when she saw the pink heart on Claire's right breast, glowing brighter than even her own had when she was infected in the first wave of the pandemic.

“Wait! No! You're... You know you can't be-” Sally protested, backing up against the counter as Claire advanced on her with an intense, lustful look burning in her eyes.

“Fucking right I'm infected!” the blonde moaned as she pushed up against Sally, using their oversized chests to pin the redhead against the counter as she leaned in. Silium-enhanced breasts squished and jostled for position and Sally couldn't free herself before she felt Claire's hot breath on her face. Suddenly their lips met, Sally's eyes closing as the blonde's tongue slipped into her mouth and danced with hers...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)