More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MariusKeint MariusKeint

Before going any further, choose who you'll be

A Rebel of Sorts

Your name is Briana. Briana Gainuine. Daughter of Lord Martin and Lady Soria of the Gainuine Family. Your friends and relatives call you Bri. Not that you have many of either type left alive anymore. Before the Fall, you were a Knight of the Order of the Repulsar Knights, one of the most respected and desirable women of Helm, lieutenant to the King's Armies and stalwart defender of the kingdom. After the Fall, you have turned into a freedom fighter, hiding in the darkest allies and striking at the Devout whenever the opportunity arrises. Nothing gives you greater pleasure than causing the plans of the Devout to fail or even backfire! You are considered quite attractive by most males (and most females actually!), with a slim but well-figured body, a large bossom and long legs. Your red hair reach down beyond your shoulders midway to your waist. You have green eyes and red, full lips that speak of passion and forbidden pleasures. You are a sennsual creature, that every man would wish to have.

Currently you are on a mission of great importance for the survival of many of your rebel allies. You must infiltrate the mansion of Lord Torgreg Desertshark, a Sharnak noble of notorious reputation and savage behavior. Once there, you must find and release seven prisoners recently transferred there, before they are to reveal secrets that are of pivotal importance for the survival of hundreds of souls. The Mansion is too heavily guarded for a direct and no one enters without being invited. Magical wards and Protections make sure of this. If you are able to kill the sharnak as well, so much the better since you will have taken care of a high ranking officer in the Devout hierarchy. After several failed attempts by other members of your party, most of which met with a painful , you had enough information to plan a strategy that might actually succeed. The Sharnak is known as an untiring sadist, that takes great pleasures in sexually breaking females, especially humans. He frequently visits the dockside, searching the inns and alehouses for victims suitable and willing (or even unwilling) to satisfy his depraved needs!

You are posing as courtesan in one such inn, the Playful Mermaid, hoping to draw Torgregs' attention and gain his trust enough to be taken back to his Mansion. You are quite certain that it would be a simple matter for your charms to help you achieve this goal. What will follow once in the Mansion is what sends shivers of fear down your spine. You are suddently startled by a gruff, rattling voice: "So, what shall I bring you, my sweetbums"? You raise your head to see a huge, hunched, and heavily built humanoid , with long, ape-like arms and a large head. The most peculiar, and ugly feature upon him,however, is the extra eye upon his forehead, giving him a pseudo-cyclops appearance. After a long moment you realise that he is actually the bartender and owner of this inn, and you have heard that he is quite fond of flirting with the courtesans in the docks. Not wishing to draw his attentions on you, you decide to quickly order something. With a soft, sweet voice, trying hard not to sound nervous, you ask for a Durenorian brandy and the night's dish. As the Barman leaves to prepair your order, you notice him eyeing you intensily.

Is it lust that burns in the Bartender's eyes? Or does he suspect something?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)