More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

how will this sharp tongued beauty lose her clothes?

A Reapers' Game

Author's note: set pre-recompletion so before KH3, no spoilers for that game. Instead minor spoilers for premise of The World Ends With You given that's part of Kingdom Hearts now, though relevant details are explained so no need to play that if you don't want to. No character spoilers. Anyway, onto the nudity.

The first thing Larxene because aware of was that she was in a city. She groaned, sitting upright; definitely a city. Bricks, stone, structure. Was that a bridge over her? She definitely seemed to be under something; she shifted, adjusting her position.

How had she gotten there? The last thing she remembered... ugh, that brat in the Castle. She'd heard that when Nobodies died, if their Heartless had already fallen, they could be recompleted. Was this... that? Did she have her heart again? She wasn't sure whether she was feeling, or just imagining it. Either way she was somewhere new.

She'd never asked where she'd be recompleted. Why not just a random city?

"Larxene?"

A voice; Larxene turned around, to see a strange figure in a red hoodie standing not too far away. He was slouching slightly, regarding her with odd, unblinking eyes.

That was the moment Larxene realised just why things felt off. For the last... she didn't even know how long, she'd never gone anywhere without wearing Oraginization XIII's signature black coat. Now that was missing. For that matter so was anything else.

Out of the corner of her eye, Larxene spotted not dark fabric, but pale skin. Green-blue eyes widened, and she let out a sudden scream, hurriedly crossing one arm over her bare chest and hunching forwards slightly. The blonde turned up, doing her best to fix the stranger with a glare.

"What the hell is this?!" she said. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't zap you right now."

"Do you wish to live again?" the figure said.

"Again?" Larxene echoed.

She faltered. Damn it, that brat really had done it. No, wait-

"I should be on my way to that already," Larxene said.

"Perhaps," the figure said. "But now you're part of the Game. You could be erased, or you could participate. Winner gets a second chance at life."

"Or you could let me go," Larxene said.

"That's not in the rules."

She just about avoided shrieking again. One hand blocking her pussy from view, the blonde glanced from side to side quickly; spotting a pillar supporting the bridge over them, she darted over to it, gratefully dropping her arms once she was behind it.

Her bare tits pressed against the stone, Larxene stuck her head out to the side, gesturing vaguely threateningly with one arm while doing her best to stop the rest of her body from being exposed.

"Ok, you're going to tell me what kind of game this is, and where my clothes are, and then maybe I won't light you up, got it?" she said, her voice uncomfortably high.

That settled it, she definitely had her heart back. The blaze in her cheeks was evidence enough; Nobodies shouldn't ever feel this mortified. It might even have been worse thanks to how long she'd been without feeling.

"The Reapers' Game," the figure said. "Survive seven days as a Player, hoping that you or another complete a mission each day, and you will be returned to life. Fail, and you will be erased; oblivion awaits you anyway. You will not be able to interact with the inhabitants of the city for the duration."

"Inter- you mean they can't see me?" Larxene said. She started to relax, just slightly.

"Only Reapers like myself and other Players can see you," the figure said. "Unless you're in a marked establishment, like a shop, where you will be visible in order to get whatever you need."

"Will steer clear of those places then," Larxene said. "And other Players. Actually scratch that, you give me that fancy little jacket."

She gestured; lightning crackled along her fingertips. The Reaper shifted, apparently slightly caught off-guard.

Even nude she still had the intimidation factor, Larxene was glad to note. She still flushed from the feel of the city air on her ass, hyperaware of every molecule that brushed skin she really didn't want out in the open. Covering up her chest by pressing her boobs against cool stone wasn't nearly as comforting as it should have been.

Still, the Reaper made no move.

"The Game has an entry fee," he said. "The thing you value most. For you it was your modesty, your... dignity, for lack of a better word. That which allowed you to be viewed with only fear and anger."

"What?!" Larxene shrieked.

"Your entry fee will be returned to you should you win," the Reaper said. "In one week."

"You are not keeping me naked for a week!" Larxene yelped.

"Then you do not wish to participate?"

Larxene faltered. 'Erased' he said, she didn't like the sound of that.

That was seriously her option? No one had mentioned this when it came to being recompleted...

"Fine," Larxene said, blushing all the more at how squeaky her voice sounded. "But I'm coming for you after."

The Reaper smirked. He took a step closer, then paused at another crackle of lightning across Larxene's hands; there was no way she was letting him get closer.

Just thinking about what he must have seen before she'd realised she was... Her cheeks heated up again.

Instead of approaching, the Reaper crouched; he put a phone on the ground, alongside a small silver pin. Then, after glancing up to see Larxene's... unique circumstances, a flushed face, a bare shoulder and most of a bare leg (more perhaps than Larxene realised was visible, to midway up an exposed thigh) he relented and put them both in a pouch she could fasten around a limb.

"Your first mission will arrive soon," the Reaper said. "You will need these. I suggest you find a partner. The Game cannot be won alone."

"What?!" Larxene said. "No one said anything about a partner-"

"Hope there is another Player available," the Reaper said. "Goodbye."

He turned; Larxene took a step out after him, preparing a thunder spell, before feeling a sudden breeze against her newly exposed, modest boobs. She squeaked, reddening further, and hastily darted back into cover.

Ok. So. Naked for a week, could only be seen by certain people or in certain places, but she still had to go outside and do whatever, and have a partner who would be able to see her. That was...

All in all, a pretty terrible time to get her heart back. Larxene swallowed, biting her lip, and nervously peered out again.

No one else was under the bridge at least. After a few seconds, hesitantly, she crept out. She kept low, hunching slightly; even alone it felt embarrassing to be outside without her black coat, or hell any outfit would do. She clutched her arms over her front, trying not to think about how familiar she'd likely end up getting with this pose if she really was due to spend a week like this.

A whimper escaped her lips, and her blush deepened. It was bad enough she was naked, did she really have to make those noises too? Feelings were the worst.

She crept towards the edge of the shadow, peering outside the underpass, keeping low. There were people out there; none were looking in at her yet, though that might be because they couldn't see her like the Reaper had said, or just because they hadn't notice.

How was she even meant to spot another Player? And damn it, did she seriously have to partner up with someone if she was going to be like this the whole time?

Then again, any group that could apparently bring her back to life probably had rules she ought to follow, even if they were- urgh. She crouched lower, until she was almost laying flat against the ground, just peering out.

She took the pouch in one hand, but hadn't looked inside it yet. First she wanted to get the lay of a land. Definitely a city, looking out, whatever world she was on that much was true. And-

A figure out in the crowd suddenly turned to face her, meeting her eyes directly. She shrieked again, shrinking back and blushing for doing so.

Going by the rules she'd heard, that meant that person was a Player, which meant someone she should partner with just to get that step over with. Oh god, they were coming over...

She peered up again, too distracted to get a clear look at their face. They might have been familiar.

More than that though, she was concerned about how to position herself. Laying down had seemed best until she remembered that only meant her pert, pale ass was up in the air; sitting back just gave a view of the rest of her, and oh god, there really was no non-mortifying way to wait for someone while she was naked was there?

Who's her soon-to-be partner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)