More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TerraKhanus TerraKhanus

What's next?

A Real Welcome

Following the map that Cheryl had given me, I drove down the street, checking out the buildings on either side. Most were small storefronts and shops with a few homes in between. There wasn’t any traffic on the roads and I only saw one couple walking down the sidewalk, a stunning middle-aged brunette wearing a white lace bustier and matching white lace boy short panties accompanied by a slightly older man wearing a loose t-shirt and boxer shorts. They waved as I drove past. It was only a few minutes before I turned onto Light Street and parked the car in the garage of my new house. The house was a small Tudor Revival home with an attached garage on the right and a small photo studio on the left. Once inside, I found the home to be clean, well kept, and tastefully decorated. There was a living area filled with books and large flat-screen TV, a decently sized kitchen, and three bedrooms. The master bedroom had a very comfortable King-sized bed and attached bathroom with a very roomy standup shower, whirlpool tub, and heated tile floors. One of the other bedrooms was a nicely appointed guest room, while the third bedroom was clearly a sex room, being filled with cushions, sex toys, a swing, and all manner of sexual paraphernalia. Behind the house was a stone patio, a small inground pool, and a hot tub. I was going to be very comfortable here.

I was heading back into the house from the patio, and realizing that I hadn’t eaten almost all day, began thinking about getting some dinner when I heard a voice from behind say, “Hello. Are you Emily’s nephew? The one taking over her house?”

I turned around to find a petite woman in her mid-40s with shoulder-length, jet-black hair calling to me from the short row of bushes that separated my aunt’s house, I mean my house, from the one next door. She couldn’t have been more than five feet tall and she was wearing a short silk kimono with nothing underneath. The kimono was open, hanging from her small breasts and evidently hard nipples, leaving her pussy with its neatly trimmed triangle of black pubic hair on full display. I immediately became hard as I answered her, “Yes. I’m Sam. Who might you be?”

“My name is Janet, sweety. My daughter and I live next door. Have you eaten dinner yet? We were just about to eat when I saw you out here and thought I should introduce myself.”

“No, ma’am,” I answered, trying to not stare at her inviting pussy.

“Just call me Jan. No need to be formal around here. Why don’t you change into something more comfortable and come on over for dinner.”

“OK, Jan. Thank you. I'm very hungry. I’ll come right over,” I blurted out. I watched as she turned around and walked back to her house. I could see a small portion of her ass underneath the short kimono and it looked every bit as inviting as the front of her had. I started to think about what I should wear when she called out to me.

“Just come in the back door. I’ll leave it open for you.”

“Yes, ma’am. I mean, Jan,” I replied as I rushed inside to get changed. By “more comfortable” I figured that she meant “minimal” judging from the way she was dressed. I found a pair of silk boxers and a v-neck t-shirt, threw them on, and headed next door to find out what was in store for me. I stopped at Jan’s back door and was about to knock when I changed my mind and just walked in. Jan was in the kitchen to right still wearing nothing except the open kimono, and she practically giggled as I stepped through the doorway.

“Sam! I’m glad you’re here. We're having chicken risotto tonight. Why don’t you sit down over there,” she said, pointing to the dining room table in the other room, “I’ll call Melissa down to join us.”

I sat down at the table and Jan yelled, “Melissa!” up the stairs. Within a few minutes, a leggy brunette about my age came down the stairs wearing white lace thong panties and a matching lace chemise so thin it was transparent. Melissa was much taller than her mother and her breasts, easily visible through the thin lace, were very large, round, and full.

Her hips swayed seductively as she approached me and asked, “Hey mom, who’s the guest?” Without waiting for a response, she sat in my lap reached underneath my shirt, and stroked my chest, saying, “He’s kinda cute.”

“That’s Sam, dear. He is Emily’s nephew and just moved in next door. Leave him alone for a minute and let him have some dinner. He hasn’t adjusted to our little town yet and must be famished.”

“Awww, I just wanted to show him a nice welcome, Mom,” she pouted and slid off my lap onto the chair next to me. Her hand slid down to my thigh as she moved over. My already hard cock stiffened even further.

Jan slid a glass of water and a plate of risotto in front of me and sat on the opposite side of me from her daughter, putting her hand on my other thigh saying, “Go ahead and eat dear. You’ll want to make sure you keep up your strength.”

Although hungry, I paid little interest to the food as I shoveled into my mouth. It was appetizing for sure, but I was distracted by the two gorgeous women slowly rubbing my thighs, inching ever closer to the erection straining to free itself from my boxers.

I had rapidly eaten most of my dinner when Jan grabbed me by the hand and led me away from the table asking, “How would you like us to give you a real welcome to Eden Valley?”

“Now you’re talking, Mom!” exclaimed Melissa.

“That sounds really nice, Jan. What did you have in mind?”

Jan led me by the hand to a bedroom in the back of the house, with Melissa following close behind us. She laid me back on the bed and stripped off my boxer shorts in one smooth motion as she knelt beside me. My cock was the hardest it had even been in my life and it sprang free from my boxers and stood straight up. Jan bent down and stroked my cock with her small hand while Melissa knelt down on my opposite side and slid her thin chemise over her head. Her D cup breasts spilled out and bounced freely. She didn’t waste any time and bent down to lick the head of my cock while her mother stroked it. Both women took turns licking and stroking my shaft until Jan took the whole thing in her mouth. I let out a gasp as she swallowed most of my cock into her small mouth and began to alternate between sucking and stroking it. While her mother was busily taking care of my shaft, Melissa stripped out of her lace thong and began to stroke her bare pussy. I licked my fingers and then reached out to stroke her tender, wet lips and inviting clit. After several minutes, Melissa leaned over to join her mother as they both worked on my cock while I continued to finger her pussy. My free hand found its way to Jan’s ass and pussy, and I began to finger both of them. I could feel both of their pussies, already wet to begin with, drip with love nectar. If I hadn’t cum earlier that afternoon, I never would have been able to last as long as I already had and was just trying to hold out at as long as possible when I could feel the inevitable surge build up and I released a load right into Jan’s waiting mouth where some spilled back out onto my cock. Melissa hungrily licked the cum from my shaft and from her mother’s lips.

“Wow! That was intense, ladies. I wish I could have done that forever,” I exclaimed as I tried to recover my senses.

“Don’t you worry about a thing, darlin’. We are just getting started. In time, this place will change you, but for now, Melissa and I will take excellent care of you. Lay back and relax and we'll help you recover. We are certainly not done with you yet,” Jan purred in my ear as she slid her kimono off her shoulders, “isn’t that right, Melissa?”

“Oh, yes Mom. We’ll take very good care of you, Sam.”

Jan began to remove my shirt and help make me comfortable on the bed, while Melissa started to stroke and suck my cock once more. Once she was sure that I was comfortable, Jan straddled my face so I could lick her warm, wet snatch. I wasn’t sure I had anything left in me, but the taste of Jan’s sweet pussy and the attention that Melissa was paying to my member quickly restored my appetite.

I was greedily licking and fingering Jan’s swollen pussy, when Melissa asserted, “ I want a turn, Mom!” and the two switched positions with Melissa aggressively mounting my face and Jan taking over the job of servicing my once again hardening phallus. Melissa’s bare pussy tasted sweet, similar to her mother’s but even wetter.

Once my cock was fully hard, Jan said, “I’m going to fuck you now, Sam.”

I was more than ready and willing but I couldn’t respond with my tongue buried in her daughter’s slit. Jan quickly straddled my erection, reaching between her legs to guide it to her waiting snatch. She held my cock against her slick folds and rubbed them against my throbbing member, before easing herself onto it. Her tight pussy matched her petite frame and I could feel it grip and squeeze as she worked her way deeper. Before long, she had her vise-like pussy wrapped around my entire cock and was riding it like it was the last cock on earth. She was moaning loudly and on several occasions trembled and cried out with orgasms. The site of her mother fucking me seemed to arouse Melissa even further as she forcefully fucked my mouth while she stroked her pussy with one hand and played with her swaying tits with the other. After one particularly energetic orgasm, “I want to watch him fuck you from behind,” Jan instructed Melissa.

Melissa dutifully climbed off my face and knelt down on all fours next to me while her mother pulled herself off of my cock, helped me up, and guided me into position behind her daughter. She eagerly grabbed my cock and helped to insert it into her daughter’s waiting hole, and I slowly worked my way deeper into Melissa who was every bit as tight as her mother, although her pussy didn’t actively grip and pull my cock into it as her mother’s had.

Melissa’s tits swung freely beneath her while I pounded her from behind and grabbed her ass with both hands. Jan slid into position beneath her daughter and began to lick my balls and Melissa’s pussy while we fucked vigorously. Moaning and quivering with pleasure, Melissa dove into her mother’s pussy to return the favor. Despite having cum twice already in a matter of hours that day, the experience of fucking a mother and daughter together, particularly a pair as beautiful as these two was more than my stamina could handle and I exploded deep into Melissa’s pussy with my third load of the day. Jan and Melissa continued to lick each other while Jan licked the cum dripping out of her daughter’s swollen pussy.

“Oh, fuck. That was amazing,” said Melissa as the three of us laid on the bed next to each other.

“Agreed. I love a new cock,” her mother affirmed, “Sam, you have been officially welcomed to Eden Valley. Your performance tonight was wonderful and you are welcome to come on over and fuck us at any time, and I do mean any time. That’s how things work here, no need to announce yourself. Just come on over and enjoy a nice romp.”

“You can bet I will,” I agreed and then the three of us got a shower together to clean off before I headed home. Melissa was still trying to get frisky in the shower, but I was exhausted and went straight to bed afterward.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)