More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Killercross Killercross

What is happening

A Queen name Daenerys Targaryen is coming

Her army were outside the gates of the great city of Mereen. Their been rumors of a woman setting cities free. The masters of Mereen been hoping that the queen didn't come to take their city, but it seems like that hoping didn't help.

The masters of Mereen send out their city hero to fight for their land, but before he went out you ask them to let you help 'their' champion. They said you are welcome too help him by holding his great sword before his battle.

You gracefully accept this honor. As the champion got prepare for his fight, you ready his and your steed for the ride to the queen army of unsullied. While his back were turn you pick up the sword given to you by your grandfather. He called it Deathbringer.

You ready up next to the city great hero, riding out to meet the queen. As you past between the gates you saw that their was another way in and out of Mereen threw the sewers.

The champion rode fast to get out in the fresh air. You kick your horse into next gear to catch up to the champion. He stop 100 feet away from the queen army, jumping from his horse. He were getting his cheers from the Mereen people, the crowd were behind him their champion.

He then start to whip his cock to piss at the queen and her unsullied. The Mereen crowd laugh and cheer as their beloved champion pissed. He finish then....

What to do with Deathbringer help the champ or stab him to declare for the Queen

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)