More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kaden066 Kaden066

Who are you?

A Private Contractor Employed By RealDreams

Jeff had arrived at the targeted world with no issue. While normally he’d go on a hunt for a particular client wanting a specific character for their personal wants and desires, today’s trip was for him. This was a world that his drones and the RealDreams scout team that he had requested be sent had reported back very interesting information and fit all the criteria for the kind of world he preferred to pull his targets from. This was a “Doom World” or an alternate world where what was supposed to happen in the universal story had gone wrong for one reason or another. Things such as the main character being killed before the scripted ending and the villains taking control were one such reason for Doom World creations. Worlds like this one produced characters that had experienced different hardships then their standard counterparts and this could produce different personalities and responses to stimuli that some private collectors were willing to pay big for. He pulled out the small tablet device from its holster on his belt to double check the readings and to make sure his first target was still where the scout team had reported her last sighting.

What Doom World Has Jeff Come To ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)