More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What story interests you?

A Priestess in trouble

When the alarm bells ringed that the demonic menace was once again rising, 18 year old War Priestess Alduria Telena immediately set out, wielding the great Endelorrah, bow of the gods, gifted to her monastery for the defense of the mortal realms. Despite having very little actual training due to her rebellious attitude, she confidently set out, ready to help defend the world, confident her bow would get her through any situation. She was the youngest War Priestess in history, and hadn't had nearly any of the necessary training, however. She only got her position thanks to her mother's skills in political intrigue.

When the fleeing civilians saw her heading towards the battlefield, her bow ready, grey hair in the wind as she wore the monastery’s war clothing, they felt hope the demonic menace would be easily stopped. This hope was crushed when she missed nearly all her shots.

Then, while she was in the middle of reloading her bow, one of the demons rushed her and knocked it off her hands. Without her weapon, she was powerless, and was easily defeated by the demon, who tore apart her white and red robes, revealing her nubile body, including her modest but perky breasts. Seeing his prize, the demon didn't kill her, but instead enslaved her. While the rest of the army went ahead, the demon stayed behind to play with his new , now bound and completely naked. Alduria felt defeat and shame for her situation, but swore she would stay strong, never bow to the demon and recover her bow, which was now lying in the battlefield, waiting for her return.

What does the demon do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)