More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

A Priest or Pastor

"The Lord be with you," said Arthur Wilson, a 43-year-old priest as he gave mass.

"And also with you," chorused the congregation.

"Deliver us Lord from every e...evi....." Arthur felt his head get heavy. Before he could finish his sentence, he collapsed on the floor, . The next thing Arthur knew, he was laying in a white void, totally naked.

"Wakey-wakey," he heard a voice say. Hey turned and saw a boy stood next to him. He looked about 15 or 16, and he was totally naked, with a massive boner. "Hello Arthur."

"W-who are you?" Arthur asked meekly.

"Arthur, I'm God," Jack replied.

"God?" Arthur asked. "My Lord! How may I serve you?"

"Arthur, I have chosen you," Jack explained. "You shall be the next God. From now on, you're totally omnipotent."

"Me Lord? But why?" Arthur asked.

"Because I say so. Now bye!" Jack snapped his fingers, and Arthur suddenly jolted awake. He found himself laid in a hospital bed, with a headache.

"Was that real?" Arthur thought.

The door suddenly opened, and a young, attractive nurse walked in.

"Oh! You're awake!" She said. "I'll get the doctor!" She left, and returned a few minutes later, with an oldish man.

"So how are you feeling Mr Wilson?" The doctor asked him.

"Fine I guess," Arthur replied. "What happened to me?"

"You were in the middle of mass when you just collapsed," the doctor replied. "Hit your head pretty hard."

"Am I alright?"

"You should be, but we want to keep you here for another day or two to make sure."

The doctor and nurse left, giving Arthur a chance to think about what had happened. Did he really meet God? And what did he mean when he said he was going to replace him? Figuring it was worth a try, Arthur looked at the window of his room, and with a thought, it swung open.

"Woah!" He exclaimed. He thought again, and it shut. "This is incredible!" Arthur thought about what to do with his new powers, and he decided that he was going to do something he'd never done before. He reached out with his mind, and found the nurse. A minute or so later, she walked into the room. In the meantime, Arthur had willed himself nude.

"I don't know why, but I HAVE to fuck you!" The nurse told him, her voice consumed with lust. She stripped off, and climbed on top of him. She rammed his cock into her pussy, and Arthur groaned loudly.

"Now I see what all the fuss is about!" He thought. The nurse started thrusting her hips, and Arthur laid there as she pleasured him. It wasn't long before he felt himself approaching the edge.

"Oh my God, I'm about to...Uhhhhh!" Arthur groaned, as he had the first orgasm of his life. He shot his jizz into her as he felt more pleasure than he'd ever thought possible. When it was over, the nurse climbed off of him, and left.

"That was incredible!" Arthur thought. "I have to get some more of that!" Arthur got dressed, and headed out of the hospital, ready to face the world.

"Uhhhhh!" Arthur groaned in unison with the 37-year-old Mrs Laura Henderson, as they both came in unison. Over the past few weeks, Arthur had fucked hundreds of girls of all ages, and it had been great. Arthur willed Mrs Henderson to sleep, and thought about what had gone on. At first, the idea of unlimited sex was great, as he could make up for lost time while he'd been celibate. But now the thrill was beginning to wear off, and he was growing bored. He needed something else to do, but what?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)