More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by uiopui999 uiopui999

What's next?

A Premature Beginning

Dylan woke up to the feeling of intense bliss. In fact he kept cumming, harder and longer than usual. In his bleary-eyed state it didn't register right away how unusual it was to have a wet dream, or to cum for so long, but his blanket and sheets were soaked with jizz by the time he was done.

Still groggy, he flipped up the soggy covers and stumbled his way out of his room towards the bathroom. Once he reached for the handle, it spun and opened inwards, leaving him staring dumbly at a taut little tummy at the same height as the doorknob. The body he was looking at was fit and dressed in pajama pants and a top that was short enough to leave some skin showing around the midriff.

Instantly Dylan was wide awake and rock hard. Harder than he was used to being. His eyes dragged upwards from the abs he was staring at, his cock throbbing through his boxers in the meantime, as he took in more of the body of his sister. He had never looked at Emily like this before, but the second he reached her face, she winked at him. As if a dam suddenly disappeared, Dylan could not control the flood that was suddenly unleashed in his pants, his cock blasting spurt after spurt of cum as he moaned and twitched. In fact, he came so hard he dropped to his knees, all while his sister watched, wide-eyed, her mouth a perfect 'O' shape. Of course, Dylan didn't notice any of that, as his eyes were closed while he focused only on cumming.

"Wow, that was a lot more intense than I expected. Like a firehose. I did want it obvious though." Emily was talking to herself, almost lost in thought as Dylan slowly came down from his orgasmic high. Still basking in the afterglow, he weakly opened his eyes and looked up, starting to blush red realizing what had just happened.

"Oh, so cute. That's perfect. Just about the reaction I wanted." Emily then reached up, and pulled her top down slightly to display a little cleavage. Instantly, Dylan started blasting cum into his boxers again, unable to stop himself despite just cumming twice a few minutes before.

"My brother, the perfect quickshot."

How does the day continue? (in quick spurts)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)