More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by yancondary yancondary

Where do we find our busty model?

A Photoshoot

Wendy struck a pose in front of the camera, her full, tanned figure jiggling as the waves lapped at her feet. The model smiled for the cameraman, her pouty lips and fluttering eyelashes giving her an alluring, seductive air.

Turning around, showing her bikini-clad ass to the camera, Wendy untied the laces of her bikini bra. She would then turn around, with her heaving breasts covered by her hands, before putting the top back in place, and with no one having seen her nipples.

But this time, disaster struck. The beach photoshoot had an unexpected consequence for Wendy. During the time they had taken for the photoshoot, the weather had been starting to turn. The winds on the sea started blowing stronger, and a wave knocked the busty woman off-balance, making her stumble into the water with a surprised yelp.

"Unf." she grunted as she pushed herself up from the sticky, wet beach sand, annoyed by her unplanned pratfall. It wasn't important however, she still had a shoot to finish up. Carefully wiping off any sand from her fingers, she awkwardly smiled again, and turned to the camera. Wendy Fiore raised her hands above her head, stretching and jutting her JJ-cup breasts to the front, as she watched the stunned expressions of the shooting crew from a distance, before the cameras started flashing again. It was only then that she had realized something.

'Oh, fuck me.' the juicy Latina thought as she saw that her top had been lost, and that she'd just been showing off her bare tits in front of the entire crew while they were flashing pictures without even realizing it. Desperately, she tried covering up, but the damage had already been done.

What does the voluptuous vixen do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)