More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Which thread to read?

A Peculiar Sort of Island

Zack Bishop enjoyed the wind whipping at his face, the taste of the salt in the air. His dark brown hair rippled in the ocean wind, and he felt like letting out a whoop. On a more secluded boat, he might have.

This yacht, however, was anything but secluded. It was positively full of people.

“Enjoying the ocean air?” a laughing voice came, and Zack turned to see his mother walking up to him, wearing a green sundress which whipped in the wind.

Monica Bishop was a gorgeous woman of 39, with long chocolate brown hair and bright icy blue eyes. She had large, ample breasts, and a hourglass shape to her voluptuous body. Her ass was shapely and curvy.

Her hair, much like her dress, was whipping in the wind, Zack noted as his mother leaned on the railing beside him.

Zack couldn’t resist a tiny glance down at her impressive cleavage. He was only human after all.

He glanced back up hastily and thankfully, his mother’s eyes were out on the water, not on him.

Laughter rose up behind him, and Zack glanced back to see Gabriela Lockett laughing at something Sarah Woodsen had said.

“I still can’t believe Mr. Ravers invited us on this trip. I mean, an island paradise?” Zack said in amazement. Monica nodded in agreement.

“I never realized Robert was so generous. I mean, Heather invited you, but he agreed to let basically the entire family come. Only Gregory opted to stay behind, and Josh is at summer camp.” Monica said.

“He even let me invite Chloe, Gavin, and Leon.” Zack said.

“Plus Chloe and Leon’s families.” Monica reminded him. He nodded.

“Can you imagine being that rich?” Zack chuckled in astonishment.

“Not even slightly.” Monica laughed.

The two Bishops stood at the bow together, enjoying the ocean.

———

It wasn’t too much longer after that when the island came into view. After three days at sea, there was much jubilation from the occupants of the Lion, particularly Brandon and Madison Cole. Neither twin was particularly good at sea, and Brandon had gotten seasick twice, while Madison spent the whole time queasy and on the brink of getting seasick herself.

As the large yacht drew nearer to the island, everybody grouped up, and Robert Ravers spoke up loudly.

“Alright, I know there’s a lot of us, so I’ll make this brief. For the most part, I’ve tried to sort families together, so stick with your relatives. I’ll get us all checked in, and then we can check out the island.” Robert announced.

The captain pulled the boat up to the dock, and an attendant was waiting there.

The group disembarked, and walked down the dock together before they reached a large spacious area in front of the small cabin-like structure that was the reception area to the island.

Zack noticed that the area past the reception area, meaning pretty much the entire island, was bordered off with a tall fence that obscured vision. Must be a rich people privacy thing.

“Alright. You guys wait here.” Robert said, and he and his daughter, Heather Ravers, went into the reception cabin, along with Robert’s girlfriend Leah.

Zack looked around at the large group of people.

There was his own family, which consisted of his mother, his older sister Taylor, his cousins Paris and Clark, his aunt Louise and uncle George, and his maternal aunt Mallory.

His father Gregory was busy with work, and Paris and Clark’s younger brother Josh was at summer camp.

Aunt Mallory coming on this trip was a surprise. She never came on trips like this, but she seemed to want to spend time with Monica, and this was how.

Damon, Sarah, Ashley, and Hannah Woodsen were standing together talking. Hannah seemed to be being sternly told something by her parents, and it didn’t take a genius to guess that they were telling her to not get too wild on this trip.

Gabriela Lockett and her husband Jeff were standing together, Gabriela looking magnificent today in jeans so tight they looked painted on and a revealing black top.

Charlotte McRose was talking with her daughter Chloe and Leon Griffin. Leon was a friend of Zack and Chloe’s, and while nothing could compare to Zack and Chloe’s tightly knit bond, Leon and their other friend Gavin were the closest runner ups.

Jared Lockett (Gabriela and Jeff’s son) was talking with Kurt Johnson (Heather’s cousin) and a vastly improved looking Brandon Cole.

Sharon Miller and Victoria Walker were talking with Madison Cole, who also looked greatly improved.

Leon’s mother and sister, Harmony and Caitlin, respectively, were standing together, but not talking to each other. Caitlin was half on her phone half talking to Gavin, who was only half paying attention too, as he was playing a video game.

Harmony was talking with Zack’s Uncle George while Clark stood with them, half interested in what his dad and Harmony were saying.

The Woodsen ladies were all gorgeous blondes with blue eyes. Sarah sported some amazing breasts, rivaling Monica in bust size. Hannah was on track to be of similar size at her age, with large, bouncy breasts of her own, but Ashley had smallish-medium breasts, and she was petite, not at all like her voluptuous older sister and mother.

Zack and Ashley had been friends since birth, due to Monica and Sarah being best friends. Zack had grown up beside Ashley as much as he had Chloe, as her mother was his father’s best friend.

Zack and Ashley had been very close in elementary school, drifted a little bit in middle school due to popularity, then gotten close again back in high school. They weren’t Zack and Chloe level friends, though they had plenty of history. Ashley was the reason Zack had ever wound up friends with Heather in the first place.

Gabriela Lockett was a short and sexy Latina with black hair and large tits that didn’t quite measure up to her best friends, Monica and Sarah’s, but not many women could compare to Monica Bishop and Sarah Woodsen. Gabriela did have fucking fantastic curves and a large, exceptional ass, though.

Charlotte McRose was one of those precious few women who were bustier than Monica and Sarah. She sported some incredibly impressive breasts that bordered on very large, which meant she was just smaller than Zack’s Aunt Mallory’s breasts, who actually did have very large breasts. She, like Chloe, had bright red hair and blue eyes.

Zack’s best friend Chloe was of similar body to her mother, with exceptional large breasts and thick curves, but very much unlike her mother, Chloe had body image problems, and kept her body hidden with baggy clothes, even now, in the heat of summer and on a tropical island.

Sharon Miller was a fit, petite redhead girl with perky medium-sized breasts and a perky ass. She was exceptionally pretty, but the kind of girl who Zack knew that he had absolutely no shot with. She was manipulative and enjoyed copious amounts of sex, if the rumors were even partly true.

Madison Cole was a beautiful girl with dark hair and hazel eyes. She was tall and had some slender curves to her body with medium sized breasts. Zack didn’t pay too much attention to Madison’s body, generally speaking, as Brandon Cole, her twin, had a tendency to beat up any guys in Madison’s general proximity. Zack liked spending time with Madison, but didn’t get the opportunity to much.

And then… there was Victoria Walker. She was insanely gorgeous, with light blond hair, green eyes, large breasts, and a perfect ass. She was a sweet girl who was kind and intelligent, and basically everything Zack looked for in a girl. She had been one of his two major crushes since sophomore year.

His other was Hannah Woodsen, but given the older girl was 21 and so far out of his league she was practically in space, he tended to lean towards Victoria, though that’s not to say Hannah didn’t make some frequent appearances in his dreams.

Zack’s head lifted up when he heard a familiar cry of ‘What?!’ come from the reception cabin.

The door burst open seconds later, and Heather stalked out.

“We are leaving. Promptly.” Heather growled.

“Ma’am! I’m afraid I simply can’t allow that.” the terrified receptionist said, following Heather out with Robert and Leah at his heels.

“You can’t allow that?!” Heather shouted, turning.

“Look, you heard the man, Heather.” Robert tried to appeal, “There’s a massive storm system heading across the ocean. It’s incredibly unsafe to try to make the boat journey. If we’d delayed even a day, we would have hit the storm.”

“I don’t…” Heather shook her head, dark locks bouncing.

“What is it? What’s wrong with the resort?” Monica asked, confused.

“Nothing!” the receptionist exclaimed, offended.

“It’s the nature of the place, Monica. Something that somehow got overlooked in the planning process.” Robert looked hard at Heather, who looked at him stubbornly.

“The nature of this place?” Damon Woodsen repeated.

“Yes.” Robert sighed, “This is… well, this is a nudist island. Clothes are strictly prohibited, and we won’t be able to leave for at least two weeks.”

Everyone’s mouth fell open.

Well… if there’s , I suppose… time to strip down!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)